shape
carat
color
clarity

asscher RHR

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bianca07

Rough_Rock
Since finding PS I have just fallen in love with asschers set with halos. I come here off and on all day just to gaze at them. While I don''t want to change my e-ring to that(I like the sparkle and size of the RB for an e-ring), my mind has been filled with ideas of possible a RHR like that.
emotion-14.gif

Does anyone here have any smaller asscher stones as RHR''s? and what is the smallest I could go in an asscher put in a halo without it being nonexistent-as I would love to have a 1 carat+, but with wanting to upgrade my RB to a 2 carat that is so out of the question.

Would a 0.50-0.70 in a halo look too small? I just want something very dainty and antique looking.

Thanks!

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Kaleigh has a beautiful RHR in a halo. And a few other people too, but I can''t remember right now. LaurenthePartier just got engaged with an asscher. I think Kaleigh''s is 0.90 or something like that, and it definitely does NOT look small. It''s gorgeous and outrageously sparkly. I might copy her (if she doesn''t mind) and have my asscher reset in a halo like hers.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
5mm x 5mm is about as small as you want to go.

TxBlonde

Rough_Rock
30.gif
Yes, Laurenthepartier just got a .70 asscher and it is stunning!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
I think that asschers in halos are beautiful for either hand. I think Kaleigh''s is so gorgeous, and definitely not too small.

shay

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Did somebody say asscher RHR, I perked right up!! Hehe. Mine is .92 and not too small. The halo makes it look much bigger. Good luck!!!
1.gif

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock
Kaleigh''s is GORGEOUS! I''m sure yours will be too keep us posted!
9.gif

Bianca07

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all your replies!

I am going to start saving now, but it will be a while.
emsad.gif

Kaleigh your ring is gorgeous and my inspiration!!!! I bet you just adore it
emlove.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww, thanks!!! Yes I adore it. I wanted an asscher for a long time and am thrilled with this ring. Save up, you'll be able to get one too. I had to save up for mine also. But it's worth every penny to me.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results