shape
carat
color
clarity

Asscher Halo RHR

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful stone in an imaginative intricate setting with such clean lines...

Your ring is pure magic!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
that is gorgeous and unique! Early presents are awesome!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I love that. I adore the design of it. I love the sandblasting.

Linda

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
That''s an amazing asscher, too! I love the halo and the setting is wonderful. I like the sandblast finish very much.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/21/2007 7:24:06 PM
Author: dolphingirl22
Thank you all so much for your kind words. You guys are the best!

LaurenThePartier: I have always adored your ring. Yours was the inspiration for the bezel instead of prongs.
Thank you! I adore the bezel setting (mostly because I''m incredibly clutsy), but I love how it emphasizes the shape of your Asscher.

I keep coming back to this thread because your ring fulfills almost exactly what my sister wants with an E-W emerald cut ring. I hope you don''t mind if I use your gorgeous Asscher as some inspiration for hers?

Congratulations again on such a lovely RHR!

justageek

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/17/2007 7:17:31 PM
Author: dolphingirl22
Thank you all so much!

justageek: I couldn''t help but notice your avatar. Is that a pug butt i see? We have two pugs and I can spot that backside anywhere
1.gif

It is a pug butt!! I love perky pug tushies!

And thanks for the jeweler link, dolphingirl -- another site with beautiful jewelry for me to drool at
9.gif
I love that they do dog tags!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results