shape
carat
color
clarity

Asscher Cut

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rand_althor2

Rough_Rock
Guys,
I haven''t been on this forum for a while, but I''m back! I couldn''t remember the right password, so I created a new id.

I am researching the Asscher cut. Can anyone please point me to a tutorial link for this cut? Specifically, I''m looking for the right range of measurements (depth, table, crown, LW ratio). I tried searching for it, but could not locate it. Also, for the experts - do you guys think that the premium attached for the royal asschers is worth the price. I looked at a few RAs in my local store today. They looked NICE, but pricey. ( a 1.2ct, F, vvs2 for $16k). That seems really high to me.

Thanks. :)

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
When you find the % data that works, can you please let me know too?

Meanwhile use the forum search boxes and the diamond searches to find lots ofrelevant info, then when you need specific help we will be here to help you

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
The numbers are just guidlines to call in stones for pictures or too view in person.
Look in the FAQ section for a ton of asscher threads.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results