shape
carat
color
clarity

asscher and pear update

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparkleandshine

Rough_Rock
I realized today that I have not given an update lately in the asscher/pear saga, and we have had many updates! First of all, I wanted to thank everyone who gave advice against keeping the pear shaped diamond as my engagement ring. My fiance''s father and his girlfriend ended up breaking up shortly after, and I am so glad I didn''t end up with a hand-me-down divorce/break-up diamond. I did end up keeping the pear shape though, since in the end no one wanted it. I can always be counted on to give an orphan diamond a good home
emotion-5.gif
. We plan to send it to Leon for our 1st anniversary and have him do a pave halo and shank on it for a RHR. We ended up getting the 2.13 G VS2 asscher from GOG for my e-ring and choose .70 tcw bullets for it to be set with. Right now it is with Leon, and I can''t wait to get it!!! These weeks are going to be the longest of my life....The very minute it comes I will post pictures.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
This is great news Sparkle and Shine.
36.gif
I''m happy for you! Thanks for the update!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
It really sounds like you made the right decision and I''m so glad. Not only did you get to keep the fantastic asscher, but you ended up with the orphaned pear as well! The ring sounds like it will be stunning, I love bullets paired with asschers and obviously Leon''s design will be beautiful. The RHR sounds beautiful as well!

We can''t wait for pics!!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds wonderful - I can''t wait to see the completed piece! Congrats!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, an Asscher and a pear and a PAIR of Leon''s by the time your first anniversary rolls around! Soooooo happy to hear it! I''m glad you got to keep the diamond you wanted, and surprised that you ended up with the pear, too! How nice of you to provide a loving home.
2.gif

sera

Ideal_Rock
OMG that''s awesome! I love love love Asschers! and I love Leon''s work! I hope to one day have an Asscher-Leon RHR! I can''t wait to see your RINGS!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh geez, they broke up?! Good thing you did not decide on the pear for your e-ring is right on!
Oh, I am excited to see your ring, I am sure that it will be gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results