shape
carat
color
clarity

Asking for positive thoughts

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so very sorry to hear this. Sending you hugs, healing vibes, and positive thoughts!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry they are ill - prayers outgoing!

etudes

Rough_Rock
Sending prayers for your daughter and her fiancé

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutly i will @autumngems .
A very worrying time for your family
Since the beginning of the pandemic i have been aware that there are breathing exercises that can help the lungs
Have a look at the comments
Of course i am not in any way a medical expert so you may want to Google for yourself

Thank you, I did speak with my brother who recovered from it and he told me the breathing exercises that helped him and he has COPD

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry to hear this. I hope they fare well and recover quickly!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Holding in the light.
Wishing peace and comfort for all of you now.

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
Sending healing prayers to you & your family from the UK

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Sending prayers and healing dust for you and your family.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@autumngems , Thinking of you and hoping your daughter and her fiancé are feeling better today. Can you daughter call her doctor to see if there is something she can take to help with her anxiety thru this (Xanax).

Hang in there @autumngems. I know how worried you are.

Thank you so much, she currently takes Ativan for her anxiety, so I make sure she takes it each day.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@autumngems How are they doing?

I received a call this morning that the fiance was fever free, hopefully that remains the status as he was feeling much better. DD was feeling better too but I am not getting hopes up just yet as there seems to be a pattern of waking up and feeling better then declining into the afternoon, but fingers crossed and still praying. Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm glad your dd and fiance seem to be doing better @autumngems and I really hope it continues - hang in there, I know this has been hard on you. xx

Last edited:

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well that's rough, I'm sorry. I hope they get better. If they were vaccinated they stand a very good chance of recovery without any lingering issues.

MrsBlue

Brilliant_Rock
DD was feeling better too but I am not getting hopes up just yet as there seems to be a pattern of waking up and feeling better then declining into the afternoon, but fingers crossed and still praying. Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes.
So glad to hear there's been some improvement.

I went through this. Felt ok during the day but continued to spike random afternoon fevers for 2 weeks after my other symptoms were gone.

I made the mistake of trying to get chores done during the morning hours and wound up exhausting myself. While some movement is good, please tell her to avoid the temptation to get too many things done. Rest is critical.

best wishes to both of them!

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope the weakeness will resolve soon. Do you think they will get vaccinated, when they are allowed to do so?

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful news @autumngems! I so glad you have finally been able to breathe a sigh of relief.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What good news @autumngems you must be so relieved.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am happy to say all is well with DD and fiance, lingering weakness but no fever and doing much better. Thank you all for your prayers, they made a difference! ;-)

im so glad to hear this
and may they continue to recover with nothing lingering

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results