Ask haircutter if she could "handle" a particular cut? :/

ponder

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Ask haircutter if she could "handle" a particular cut? :

azstonie|1426972131|3850715 said:
ponder|1426968788|3850694 said:
azstonie|1426967900|3850684 said:
Those are good inspiration pics, CJ.

Ponder, is that you in that pic? The color is amazing and so is that cut. So sophisticated. I'm horribly jealous!!!

No, not me. I have been on my phone this morning and couldn't post one of me. Plus how many shots of the back of the head to most people have? Not many, but I do have this one. Back of my head and DD#2.

167580_179937608695268_5157871_n_1__0.jpg

Now I'm jealous a second time today, LOL, ponder I love your haircut and color! Its great and that is a sweet sweet pic of your baby too. Thank you for sharing, really nice!!!

Are you a hair stylist?

Nope, not a stylist, but my SIL is. Over the last 20 years she has taught me a thing or two and I occasionally cut her hair. She gets an itch and starts hacking at the front of her hair and has me finish the back.

I just had this cut for a LONG time in many different variations. I had it very short and edgy to longer and more bob-ish. I definitely feel that the edginess and asymmetry was important to keep me from feeling too soccer mom-ish. Especially as my hair does not tolerate constant coloring and NO bleach. Color can bring a lot of edginess and dimension to this cut but I can color lighter only once a year or so as my hair gets very dry, brittle and breaks. Honestly I don't think I have any color in my hair in this pick. I would normally dimensionally color in the early summer and this pick is right before Christmas so it would mostly be cut out by then, especially in the back.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results