shape
carat
color
clarity

Asha Tiffany Reproduction Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rosy

Shiny_Rock
Hi,
Looking for information on the Asha Tiffany Reproduction Ring. Does anyone know if it looks authentic?

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
When you open the box (assuming you can steal a blue box) - and for the first few hours, if it is her first experiance with diamonds.

And later, it and you are a fraud.

On the other hand if you design your own mount and use an asha - and do not try to fool people (like the couple who I told today - these earrings need cleaning often to keep them looking like diamonds - the poor guy will not get sex for weeks) then you can enjoy a pretty and inexpensive man made gem. but it will never invoke the intrinsic feeling of diamond.

We buy a very nice no-name wine from a little oldfasioned grocer. He puts his own label on. I buy it by the dozen with no label. A$7 = US$5. It beats $20 wines hands down. But when we dine out (more often than not) we never take it - we take a $15-$20 wine even though many of our friends have also discovered our little grocer.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Gary- he didn''t tell her they weren''t real???
6.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
correct me if im wrong, but i think rosy is the she in the relationship here, so there is probably no trickery being contemplated.
2.gif

for the record, i never thought CZs would "do it" for me, but i recently bought a pair of 2 TCW studs from wink (i''d been craving a little ear bling and i knew the real thing wasn''t coming for a long while), and i LOVE them. really. i''m sure that no non-pricescope obsessed person would ever guess they were fake.
36.gif
they''re fun!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results