shape
carat
color
clarity

As requested-handmade S. Schreiber earrings!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissStepcut|1314078448|2997180 said:
Are we working off of different definitions of what a "quote" is, or did you have to go into the project blind as to price?

I inquired and based on the amount of work/metal he used, he gave me a quote. I am sorry if I didn't clarify that better. I think I was just reading more into that you mentioned you wish more jewelers would have transparency in prices. I do agree with that but his nitch is so unique that it may not be easy for him to have exact prices for his work. He does things the more "old fashioned" way. He even provided sketches and there was no CAD's involved. I prefer it that way since I am not real fond of computer generated images. =)

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Being a pear lover, I definitely *need* to have a pair just like this! Honey, they're gorgeous.

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
These are seriously beautiful! They are pears which I love and the shape is a paisley which I find so attractive. I went to his site and his work is wonderful and I would love to send him a project! Thanks for sharing!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are really beautiful! What a great design!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks again everyone for you compliments! Next project, hopefully soon.... A pendant!!! :devil:

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow those are beautiful! I love the design.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Yummy yummy yellow gold! Love the design and they look fab on your ears!

CCN you have always had a collection that I admire- this is no exception!

I really love the texture on the gold- I would not have thought of that. It really gives the earrings "something special".

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
amazing!!!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
bean|1314385779|3000561 said:
CCN you have always had a collection that I admire- this is no exception!

I really love the texture on the gold- I would not have thought of that. It really gives the earrings "something special".

Thanks bean! You are so kind for saying that! I really love and admire many of everyone's collections, including yours!!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
and thanks again eveyone for your kind words. I do look forward to building up a yellow gold collection because of these earrings. =)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results