shape
carat
color
clarity

As promised...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gingersnap

Rough_Rock
Here it is! Very dark pictures :razz: It doesn''t like the flash much. The picture that seems the most white is taken in direct sunlight, and that''s more what it looks like in fluorescent and overcast lighting as well, just tone down the highlights. The stone doesn''t like incandescent lighting
8.gif
so winter is a depressing time at home. I did get a couple pictures of the stone unset to hold me over until the ring was made.

Otherwise, the ring is white gold, engraved all the way around.

gingersnap_ering1.jpg

gingersnap

Rough_Rock
Wooh, the first picture seemed to work for me. Here''s another of it on my finger.

gingersnap_ering2.jpg

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooh very pretty! Congrats!

I agree difficult to get decent pictures through. I am planning my own photoshoot today so fingers crossed...

gingersnap

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/16/2009 12:21:29 AM
Author: HotPozzum
Ooooh very pretty! Congrats!

I agree difficult to get decent pictures through. I am planning my own photoshoot today so fingers crossed...

Heh, good luck. I think I may have had better luck if I had tried using the timer and a tri-pod :razz: The motion of pushing the button seemed to blur it too much in the low lighting, even with flash. Next time maybe.

ma re

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/16/2009 12:18:28 AM
Author:gingersnap
Here it is! Very dark pictures :razz: It doesn''t like the flash much. The picture that seems the most white is taken in direct sunlight, and that''s more what it looks like in fluorescent and overcast lighting as well, just tone down the highlights. The stone doesn''t like incandescent lighting
8.gif
so winter is a depressing time at home. I did get a couple pictures of the stone unset to hold me over until the ring was made.

Otherwise, the ring is white gold, engraved all the way around.
I recommend a generous dose of opal therapy - it''s sure to make your day more bright, pretty much regardless of lighting conditions
9.gif
Oh, nice ring btw!

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks to be a pretty stone and setting. Awww...don’t blame the blue stone for your blues.
25.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Oh it''s lovely! I''ve never seen anything quite like it.

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
That is a lovely ring. Thanks for sharing!

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Aw, Gingersnap, its beautiful! What a lovely and thoughtful piece. There is something really sweet about it, and I love the shade of blue!

gingersnap

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/16/2009 7:45:47 AM
Author: Chrono
Looks to be a pretty stone and setting. Awww...don’t blame the blue stone for your blues.
25.gif
Aw, thank you. I know it''s not the stone''s fault, it''s the lack of sunlight. Luckily the lighting at work is wonderful :)

Thank you everyone for your comments!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! I love that blue.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results