shape
carat
color
clarity

artdeco-antique setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mamchris

Rough_Rock
I have been looking to remount my 1 ct round to an art deco or antique style platinum ring. I have looked through hundreds of pictures, but really want to see the rings in person. I have seen martin flyer, simon g, tacori rings. What I would like to know is in philly or nyc is there a place where I can see setting and they can custom make a setting. I know what I want, I just can''t find the exact ring. I don''t want to get taken either. I want the ring to have a diamond basket around the center stone-(so my stone looks bigger) I want the shank to have diamonds on 3 sides and it to be in platinum. Can anyone help me?

nr109robbinsbros.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Leon Mege is in NY. Check out thislink

mamchris

Rough_Rock
These rings look beautiful, quite a bit larger than what I have. Do you know if he deals with the public directly?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, he will deal with you directly. I was planning on working with him long distance. there are several people here having rings made by him. it''s best to call him first thing in the morning, he usually answers the phone. He is amazing and everyone has been very happy with his work. good luck.

mamchris

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the insight, Do you think I should expect to pay more than a tacori, simon g or martin flyer price of about $3200 for a setting.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It really depends on the design and ring size. Most have said he was much less than the high end name brands like you mentioned. If you describe what you want, maybe even give some examples from his site, he will give you a quote over the phone. The price he quoted me was much less than I expected for a custom piece.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results