shape
carat
color
clarity

artcutgems.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is there something wrong with the site? anyone heard from Rick about it? It keeps saying Forbidden
33.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/8/2009 11:01:42 PM
Author:D&T
Is there something wrong with the site? anyone heard from Rick about it? It keeps saying Forbidden
33.gif
I can get in D&T. Looks normal to me.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Works for me too...maybe you have a privacy filter on?

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/8/2009 11:08:01 PM
Author: szh07
how do I get it off again I know at my work I can add website that will allow me, but I dont know what happened after last week, I can't get on
39.gif

ETA: this is my home computer, and I don't have the internet explorer version that my work computer has which as spiffier options.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/8/2009 11:08:01 PM
Author: szh07
ok- I figured out where the privacy options are, and I added the site to "allow" and I still cannot get on
39.gif
I hope someone can help me

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can get on. Have you changed any settings or anything on the computer lately? If you go back in your history, if you click on one of the pages you visited there from last time you were there, will it come up?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
33.gif
I would suspect my husband of blocking me from jewelry and gemstone sites.
9.gif

Seriously, sometimes if you clear history and cookies that can help.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Szh07, packrat, Fly Girl and Marcy - I cleared everything and I still can't get on, it just keeps saying that I am Forbidden to access this server
39.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/9/2009 1:24:01 AM
Author: marcyc

33.gif
9.gif

hahaha.. wouldn''t that be the truth
9.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I once had something similar happen when I suddenly could not log into my flight instructor''s web site. In that case we had to contact the internet service provider. Apparently, his service provider was getting a lot of spam from a particular place, and it automatically blocked access. I guess I was accessing his site through the same portal somewhere out there in the interweb and we had to have his service provider put a smaller block on the site and let me through. Hope that makes sense, because I''m kind of vague on this.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can''t think of anything else if you''ve already checked your filter. I guess I''ll second contacting your internet provider to ask for assistance.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/9/2009 3:56:10 PM
Author: Fly Girl
I once had something similar happen when I suddenly could not log into my flight instructor''s web site. In that case we had to contact the internet service provider. Apparently, his service provider was getting a lot of spam from a particular place, and it automatically blocked access. I guess I was accessing his site through the same portal somewhere out there in the interweb and we had to have his service provider put a smaller block on the site and let me through. Hope that makes sense, because I''m kind of vague on this.
Totally makes sense. I will ask them, I''ll check on my work computer and see as well then contact them... wouldn''t that be ashamed to miss out on these gems
39.gif

Chrono- Thanks, I''ll check with them in the morning. good grief, maybe I''m not meant to be purchasing any more gems.
40.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/9/2009 1:43:40 AM
Author: D&T

Date: 8/9/2009 1:24:01 AM
Author: marcyc

9.gif

hahaha.. wouldn''t that be the truth
9.gif
It would sure save him some money.
11.gif

Richard M.

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
33.gif

Try it again from your home computer. I think I discovered the problem. Let me know if you still can''t get in.

Richard M. (Rick Martin)

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/9/2009 10:11:38 PM
Author: Richard M.

33.gif

Try it again from your home computer. I think I discovered the problem. Let me know if you still can''t get in.

Richard M. (Rick Martin)
Rick! Fantastic yippeee! I can get on now!

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/9/2009 10:11:38 PM
Author: Richard M.

33.gif

Try it again from your home computer. I think I discovered the problem. Let me know if you still can't get in.

Richard M. (Rick Martin)
Rick,

I am also having this problem, only with me, I could get onto your website and I could view 'all gems' but I can't view 'View new gems' and 'Gems on sale' pages. I am on my home computer.

Any advice!

Richard M.

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 8/10/2009 7:25:44 AM
Author: megeve
I can''t view ''View new gems'' and ''Gems on sale'' pages. I am on my home computer.

Any advice!

That''s due to some website "housekeeping" currently in progress. Stay tuned!

Richard M. (Rick Martin)

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Uh oh. I came to Coloured Stones to see what Harriet was up to, but then I saw this thread. Rick made a beautiful opal ring with two tiny VVS diamond sidestones for my daughter''s last birthday a year ago. When I saw a link to his website here in this thread, it made me want to go browsing!!! (Hi, Rick!)

AGBF
34.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results