shape
carat
color
clarity

Arizona Trip

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
We just got back from our trip and boy did we see a lot of jewelry along the way! Three things stood out for me:

A pretty nice trillion cut Aquamarine( loose stone) of 2.4 cts for $2600 ! This was a little boutique store in Sedona, and they did not hardly know what they were selling, much less what a fair price was. It was a really nice stone, and I wanted it badly, but needless to say it is still in the case!

The 4 Peaks Amethyst mine is accessable only by helicopter. Yes they go in that way, and bring out the rough that way. Speaking of the rough it was spectacular! Lots of blue and red flashes in it.

And lastly a VERY nice jewelry store with a huge inventory of gemstone jewelry. Not only that but the Sales Manager, Pam has a very good knowledge base of gemstones. I would not normally mention a B&M store, but this one has a lot of really good stuff, not the normal crap we see. They also have a huge inventory of loose stones. They are in Fountain Hills and their prices reflect that, but the selection is unmatched.

Sami''s is the destination for AZ Gems, custom Jewelry, diamonds, exotic gems!

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
I went to the website. There is some very pretty stuff on there! And can I just say that I ADORE Sedona? It''s one of my favorite places. Thanks for sharing.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They stones look awesome. Rats for leaving the aqua behind.

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/9/2009 8:54:52 PM
Author: marcyc
They stones look awesome. Rats for leaving the aqua behind.

I thought it best to leave it behind at over 1K per carat! lol

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds like you and the missus had a great time. Did you get any 4 peaks amethyst while you were there?
31.gif

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/10/2009 8:12:30 AM
Author: Chrono
Sounds like you and the missus had a great time. Did you get any 4 peaks amethyst while you were there?
31.gif

There was a spectacular split shank Amethyst ring with diamond accents that she just loved, but the price point was a bit above the mark up I can swallow paying. I do have a loose stone earmarked for a later purchase if I can get their price down a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results