shape
carat
color
clarity

aren''t those bottle water a rip off ? why do we still buy them?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cheapo Arrowhead/Crystal Geyser/Aquafina types, No, I don''t buy.

But some waters are truly delicious. I like natural sparkling mineral water. Not San Pellegrino!!! Added CO2 is too acidic for me.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We drink tap water at home...well, water from our fridge tap.
The only time we buy bottled water is when going out on the boat for the day.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/22/2008 12:08:48 PM
Author: TravelingGal
L.A. water got voted best tasting.
Really? Ew, I do NOT like LA water.

My in-laws have great water, they live on one of the little outlying islands in Seattle. Where I grew up in the midwest, our water was great, too.

Here, not so much.
14.gif

We have a brita filter and use that in our nalgene bottles. The only bottled water I buy other than that is Mintwater. I love it... but it''s a treat, not everyday drinking water.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Our shower and the CLEAN dishes from the dishwasher always have calcium (I assume) deposits and the dishes don''t look or feel clean at all. I refuse to drink that kind of water so we buy the cheapest bottled spring water. I would drink tap water if we had one of those fridges that filters and has the water and ice on the door.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
NYC tap water used to be the best, this is many years ago.

Dasani and Aquafina are reverse osmosis tap water. They use physical elements to purify it, it is NOT spring or mineral water.

I love Fiji but it has arsenic traces, though supposedly all waters from ground sources have some traces of stuff.

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
SIGG makes thermal bottles for hot liquids. I only put cold water in mine.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/22/2008 11:10:39 PM
Author: diamondfan
NYC tap water used to be the best, this is many years ago.

Dasani and Aquafina are reverse osmosis tap water. They use physical elements to purify it, it is NOT spring or mineral water.

I love Fiji but it has arsenic traces, though supposedly all waters from ground sources have some traces of stuff.
If I''m feeling fancy I''ll grab a bottle of that ever so often (the bottle is just so pretty!). Arsenic doesn''t sound so great though...

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/22/2008 11:33:15 AM
Author: Tacori E-ring

We have the same water and I agree it does not taste good. I don''t like the taste of Britas either. We buy ours from Sam''s Club. I think it breaks down to something like 15 cents a bottle (so it isn''t like it is breaking the bank). I do feel badly how it affects the environment but I am kind of addicted. At least we recycle the empty bottles.

We buy ours from Sams too.. The Nestle water... But we only use it when we go to the gym and on campus because the water on campus is disguisting.... like BAD.. LIKE we get emails saying not to drink the water from campus because of something atleast once a month.. UMM no thanks :) But at home we drink the water from our fridge and its pretty good

Hera

Ideal_Rock
I don''t mind tap water so much, it''s what might be in the pipes that makes me not want to drink it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results