shape
carat
color
clarity

Are you wearing your jewelry out in the pandemic?

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I don't wear anything to work because of new policies & common sense as dirt & junk can hide in the crevices. When I'm done my shifts, I bling out on my days off even if I'm going to the grocery store. :))

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been wearing my jewelry. But honestly, I rarely go out, so it's not in public, and so I'm not cleaning my hands as often as I would be out in the world. I do take off rings if I'm cleaning.

My school district still says we will be going back to in person learning next month. Even if the kids go to distance learning, they say the staff will still be on campus. If that actually comes to be, I'll stick with my plain gold band or maybe nothing. I may wear a necklace, but will probably forgo the earrings, as they will get potentially get in the way with mask/shield wearing, and I won't bother with a bracelet, either. Not sure about my smartwatch. I am sooo used to wearing a watch, and love that I don't have to carry a phone to know if an important call has come in, but it just may have to stay in my bag or car.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
depends. cycling through different sets and bare fingers more frequently than usual. i used to wear my wedding set most days and change it out when the occasion required or i wanted to wear something different. now i pick something different each day or don't put anything on at all. i am a heathen i guess b/c i wash my hands with my rings on unless i'm wearing a gemstone that can't take it.

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The only thing I've been out for is groceries and a hair appointment or takeout food and I wear my rings. Put on gloves/mask in car. Dont touch face. Take off gloves/mask outside store. Sanitize. Get in car. It's not sterile but it's clean technique and I'm used to it.

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes! If anything, more than before. I think it's part of doing 'self care', which does help me feel better during this strange period. Even if I'm just working from home, I shower, do make-up, put on an outfit that makes me feel pretty, and some jewelry if I feel like it. It helps me feel normal.

For some mysterious reason, my Tahitian pearls came back out during the pandemic, not really sure why... Also some adorable little Victorian high karat dangle earrings that I had bought but never wore. Sort of fun to experiment with outfits, moods, accessories. Am also wearing my silk scarves more often!

Anne

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t go anywhere at all so everything but simple earrings is off.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results