shape
carat
color
clarity

are you a sap? is so what makes you cry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/19/2009 8:57:12 PM
Author: whitby_2773

Date: 7/19/2009 8:01:47 PM
Author: Amethyste
I cry often when I see dead animals on the side of the road.

I usually bawl my eyes out when its a porcupine. there a lot of them in NH, they are so cute - they move so slow that I have a hard time to nderstand how people run them over...

Everytime i see a snap/turtle on the road, I ABSOLUTELY stop, take it off of there and put it somewhere else...

very kind, Amethyste :) keep doing what you do...there''s a whooooole lotta little animals out there who appreciate it!
Whitby - you are such a sweet lady!!!! I love your avatar!!! :)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m not much of a crier at all but some of the rescue animal ads make me tear up. Also the thoughts of losing Amber makes me bawl.

DiamondFlame

Brilliant_Rock
I''m looking to join Sap Anonymous. I usually watch sad movies alone cuz I dont want anyone else to know. Finally found another sap in my fiancee, lol. So now we cd go and cry together at the movies..
9.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Oooooh boy.

Country songs. There was one yesterday that made me so sad I had to pull over, cry a little, and then text my BF that I love him. Yeah. I think that puts me solidly in the "I''m a sap" camp.

Any movie where a pet dies or is left. And I still can''t watch Homeward Bound without crying.

The end of "The Time Traveler''s Wife" makes me cry every time. I actually refuse to finish the book unless BF is around. The one time I tried, I had to have him come over (in the middle of the night) and comfort me. Maybe I''m a little too invested in that book...

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
I cry in the middle of the Hallmark greeting card store EVERY STINKING TIME I go there to pick up special occasion cards for family/FF/friends. I have to read them all to pick the best one, and well, those cards are too darn mushy.

I sometimes get teary over the beautiful wedding photos the PSers post here, too.

kiett98

Shiny_Rock
I used to not cry at all... in high school my friends thought I was abnormal because I didn''t cry at things they did. Now, I cry at commercials (especially the Folgers commercial) and anything that has to do with animals.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results