shape
carat
color
clarity

Are you a planner or do you enjoy being spontaneous?

Are you a planner?

• 1. Yes, I like schedules and things going as planned.

Votes: 30 85.7%
  • 2. No, I prefer being spontaneous and enjoy surprises.

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Depends. With my kids, I plan, mostly the long term stuff.

For me, not as much. I'm a spontaneous planner. I don't really plan the day before. When I get to the day of, I create a plan.

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
Im generally a planner, boring. I appreciate my husband’s sense of spontaneity, though. He makes my life fun and reminds me to let go an enjoy!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm a PA so my whole job is planning/scheduling others so I hate surprises! Give me the jitters :lol: I have gotten better at dealing with change and unexpected circumstances as I've gotten older - partly due to when I was an Army wife we never had much control over our destiny so you just have to relax and go with the flow...

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am a planner and I don't generally like surprises. I am flexible about most things though. If a plan isn't working I adjust pretty easily. If stuff doesn't work out, I switch gears and think, 'well it wasn't meant to be'. 2020 is certainly challenging all of that and I am really done with it. Nothing has gone as planned. Usually, you have one maybe two things go awry. But at least I am not alone in that. It has gone badly for pretty much everyone.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results