shape
carat
color
clarity

are WF melees true H&A like their big brothers?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
has anybody look at one under a h&a scope? any pictures?

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Yes, I have, and they are. I do not have pics.

shay

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Yep. Exactly! Little mini-me's.
1.gif

ETA: Sorry, DF, no pictures either. You know I have the cheapest camera on PS, and it's a grueling job to try to get any good pictures of my 2.36! I can't even imagine trying to get ANY DECENT photos of .03 pointers! OY! It'd probably use up the last of my sanity, and I'd end up permanently in some nice, quiet, padded "happy place" somewhere!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i can see the arrows on my wife''s 5 stone ring (.25ct ea) i was just wondering about the hearts.
20.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2006 10:35:01 PM
Author: Dancing Fire
i can see the arrows on my wife''s 5 stone ring (.25ct ea) i was just wondering about the hearts.
20.gif

Hmmmm... maybe JohnQ or some other member of WF''s staff might humor us and actually post pictures of the arrows from a typical ACA melee? That would be fun. Since they don''t sell the stones loose, it''s the only way I can think of to find out!

DF, why don''t you get right on that?!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/4/2006 10:39:25 PM
Author: Lynn B

20.gif

Hmmmm... maybe JohnQ or some other member of WF''s staff might humor us and actually post pictures of the arrows from a typical ACA melee? That would be fun. Since they don''t sell the stones loose, it''s the only way I can think of to find out!

2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
Lynn
i don''t think they sell lose ACA melees.
20.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Argh...working on getting a pic to load

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Here''s some closeup shots of my ACA melee, .03cts

MeleeJelly.jpg

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Another Shot:

JellyMelee2.jpg

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Are you blinded yet?

JellyMelee3.jpg

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
I think perhaps this is why I should have WF make my ring.....
30.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I have to admit...the descriptions of the ACA by other PS members sold me on getting the shared prong setting with those darling melee! Every jewelery store I have visited since has not had any melee that can compare to the ACAs!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2006 12:50:36 AM
Date: 3/4/2006 10:39:25 PM

20.gif

2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
Lynn

i don''t think they sell lose ACA melees.
20.gif

DF,

You''re not listening to me, boyfriend!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

I know WF doesn''t sell the ACA melees loose, that''s what I said in my post above! And then I suggested that maybe you could accept the mission to find out if WF might provide us with H&A shots of the little beauties, since we never get to see the hearts! (Because any time any of us get them, they are already set/mounted)

I not toooooooopid!
9.gif

Lynn

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
Silly Lynn, your WF pictures show arrows in your w-ring.
Here it is. Look at the stone right bellow.

LBRANDT%201.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2006 6:03:51 PM
Author: Gonzodogg
Silly Lynn, your WF pictures show arrows in your w-ring.

Here it is. Look at the stone right bellow.

Mike,

Thank you for the post and the photos. But I have to say that I must really not be explaining myself very well, or else you (silly!) *boys* just aren''t "getting it"!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

I certainly WELL know that the little ACA melee exhibit perfect arrows - that''s why I went to WF in the first place, because I ADORE those little baby arrows. I have said before in other posts that even in the 3 pointers, I can see them with my naked eye.

What I thought DF was asking about were the hearts, which none of us have likely ever seen because WF doesn''t sell the stones loose -- only set, and of course once a stone is set, you can''t see the hearts!

Lynn

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/5/2006 10:12:29 PM

What I thought DF was asking about were the hearts, which none of us have likely ever seen because WF doesn''t sell the stones loose -- only set, and of course once a stone is set, you can''t see the hearts!

Lynn
yeah,that''s what i was asking about "the hearts" the arrows i can see on my wife''s 5 stone ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results