shape
carat
color
clarity

Are some threads deleted? If so why?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

westdale

Rough_Rock
Dear Pricescope/Moderators,

I was just wondering if some threads were deleted and for what reason. I was looking for a thread the other day about a local Toronto Jewelry Store - Edmund, owner of Diamond Moment at 21 Dundas Square and some comments made from some of his unhappy customers. I don''t remember anything that was written that would offend anyone.

However, I''m not able to find this thread anymore. I''m wondering if someone deleted it, and for what reasons?

Thanks.
Wes.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Perhaps you may want to ask them directly, by hitting the red question mark button ''msg administrator''?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Because the originator of the thread created multiple ID's pretending to look like he's not the only one who was unhappy with Dundas Square jeweler in Toronto and therefore discredited his own testimonials. We believe that this is not a right way to share personal shopping experience by misleading the community.
38.gif

As FireGoddess noted, in the future please submit your questions about moderation using "Msg Admin" button...

{Added} and this is your third user-name
14.gif
Thou shall not create multiple id's

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results