shape
carat
color
clarity

Are lazare diamonds worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

applegirl

Rough_Rock
My boyfriend and I are looking at 1 carat asschers. I really liked the Lazare diamonds we saw at one store as they seemed a little more brilliant and sparkly. However, from my understanding there is no such thing as an ideal cut in non-round stones. If this is true, and since what Lazare is know for apparently, is their ideal cut, is the mark up on a Lazare diamond wirth it for non-round stones?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
anyone with a brand name to uphold is going to strive to make a quality product. lazare cuts some very nice stones but they aren''t the only ones who do so. you can find well cut stones of any shape, you just have to know what to look for. the first step is finding well cut stones such as the lazare and get to know the look of quality. there is a huge difference between a great performing, well cut diamond and one that is mediocre. get to know that well cut look and you will be better prepared to find an unbranded stone with the same quality, but without the pricetag.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well said belle.

I havent seen their asschers they cut some nice rounds with reasonable for b&m prices.
Read the asscher threads in the FAQ and if you see one you fall in love with then its the one for you.
The right asscher will speak to you.
You can get better pricing online most times but the trade off is the work involved.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results