shape
carat
color
clarity

Are bubble and breathe settings secure?

KLC

Shiny_Rock
I'm looking at a half eternity bubble and breathe band but I was hoping to get the opinions of those more knowledgeable. I love the look with minimal metal showing but I don't want to spend money on a ring design that constant loses stones. If anyone has one, I'd love to know how it's held up.

KLC

Shiny_Rock
Well, I didn't get any responses to this thread and my local jeweler told me it should be as secure as a pave setting, so I went for it. I may end up regretting it but it's just so pretty.
20220405_030144_HDR~2.jpg

margauxmines

Shiny_Rock
@KLC I think that looks gorgeous! I'm not a fan of pavé settings myself, so this style is definitely my favourite. Minimal metal, dainty, but still gives a little twinkle. Can't speak about the durability though as no experience, sorry :(

Would you mind sharing a side view of the ring please? =)2 How big are the stones in mm? I'm looking to have a shared prong half-eternity done, with 1.8mm jedi spinel melee; your band is lovely inspo, and so timely :kiss2:

KLC

Shiny_Rock
@KLC I think that looks gorgeous! I'm not a fan of pavé settings myself, so this style is definitely my favourite. Minimal metal, dainty, but still gives a little twinkle. Can't speak about the durability though as no experience, sorry :(

Would you mind sharing a side view of the ring please? =)2 How big are the stones in mm? I'm looking to have a shared prong half-eternity done, with 1.8mm jedi spinel melee; your band is lovely inspo, and so timely :kiss2:

Sure. The stones are 2mm. It's a half eternity band and it's 1.6mm tall 20220405_143630_HDR~2.jpg

margauxmines

Shiny_Rock
Sure. The stones are 2mm. It's a half eternity band and it's 1.6mm tall 20220405_143630_HDR~2.jpg

Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy wearing your new band :kiss2: :kiss2:

Reactions: KLC

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, I didn't get any responses to this thread and my local jeweler told me it should be as secure as a pave setting, so I went for it. I may end up regretting it but it's just so pretty.
20220405_030144_HDR~2.jpg

That is soooooo pretty :kiss2: :appl: :kiss2: :appl: :kiss2: :appl: :kiss2: :appl: :kiss2:

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Just chiming in to say it's a lovely band! I have a 1 ct 5 stone B&B band, and I've been wearing it for a number of years now, and bought it pre-loved, and it's been quite secure. No issues.

margauxmines

Shiny_Rock
Just chiming in to say it's a lovely band! I have a 1 ct 5 stone B&B band, and I've been wearing it for a number of years now, and bought it pre-loved, and it's been quite secure. No issues.

So good to know!! Would you mind sharing photos? :kiss2:

Reactions: KLC

Zarya

Rough_Rock
bubble and breathe band

I've seen this style many times (more on PS than in person) but never heard/seen anyone mention what it was called. Such a funny, cute name for a very elegant and refined look. Enjoy!

KLC

Shiny_Rock
I've seen this style many times (more on PS than in person) but never heard/seen anyone mention what it was called. Such a funny, cute name for a very elegant and refined look. Enjoy!

Thanks. I'm enjoying it very much.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
I saw this post but didn't know what a bubble & breathe band was. After seeing pics I realize it's what I call a "single prong" setting.

Either way, yours is gorgeous.

I have one as well and haven't had any issues. But I don't wear mine every day either.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results