shape
carat
color
clarity

Arachne and Luna - JKT!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Moderately boggled - apparently my sweet husband bought me the Julia Kay Taylor piece that I''ve been mooning over!

The funny thing is, I''d e-mailed him a shot of it months ago, and I absent-mindedly did so again last night. Tonight I was idly browing the same open window while we talked when I noticed her stock had gone from "4" to "3," and I burst out with an angry exclamation. And he sort of smirked and said, "What, did you lose an auction or ... something?" and I just knew. He ''fessed up! Soon, I am to have a JKT piece of my own. I am really excited! I''ve been admiring this one for ages .... Here''s a

link to the original page, but, rest assured, there will be many pictures once I have an arachnid at my throat!

sweet husband.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awesome! I''ve eyed that myself too, it will look lovely!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s really cool!! A definite conversation piece for sure. I''m a bit fearful of real spiders, but oddly enough, I love spider jewelry. I would love a spider brooch with colored diamond pave on the spider''s belly (it''s something I would imagine designing for myself). Enjoy and congratulations on snagging this unique piece!!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
That''s a great necklace! How awesome to be getting it. I''m looking forward to your pictures when it arrives.
36.gif

ma re

Ideal_Rock
Really beautiful and certainly unique!

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Very interesting and eye catching! We will certainly need neck shots.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
WOO HOO....another Julia spider fan! I love this one!

Lori

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now THAT is something unique yet cool. I must be hanging around PS too long because when I see a spider web today, I think of PS.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/11/2010 8:22:43 AM
Author: Chrono
Now THAT is something unique yet cool. I must be hanging around PS too long because when I see a spider web today, I think of PS.

Hee - that''s a connection I wouldn''t have made myself! But when I read it, it was like "Oh, yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaah!" Another reason to like the necklace.
41.gif

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Very unique.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono, it reminded me of Diamonds in the Web too!

I love it Circe! Your DH is too funny, I can just imagine his attitude of self-satisfaction!
Looking forward to neck shots!

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
What a neat pendant. Can''t wait to see your photos of it.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Quite unusual. I should look into her work myself, but someone said that the waiting list is very long...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results