shape
carat
color
clarity

aquamarine in a split shank

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Patience

Rough_Rock
and one more. I can''t believe how high it looks! It always sat so low on my hand...this should be interesting!

AAqua3.jpg

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
What a Beautiful aqua! I love the barion cut. Your ring is so lovely the blue so amazing. Congratulations
1.gif

jenniegirlm

Shiny_Rock
*GASP*
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
it''s beautiful! congratulations!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
WOW! I can''t wait for hand shots. I''ll bet you will NOT be getting much sleep tonight, LOL!

bargaincrazy

Shiny_Rock
How exciting!! A ring looks so different in person, so you must be just dying to see it live. I love the aqua, and I''m a March bday also. It doesn''t look so high in those pics, but maybe it would more in a straight profile shot. Congratulations!! I''ll be eagerly awaiting those hand pics
1.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is SOOOO beautiful!!! I can''t wait to see it on your hand!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, wow that''s beautiful!! I love the setting and it''s amazing with an aqua. Congratulations, please please come back with handshots.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
OMG- just beautiful!!!
30.gif
30.gif
Can't wait to see it on your hand!!
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Gosh, it''s gorgeous!!!! I knew it would be. I can''t wait to see the hand shots!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
that aquamarine and setting are absolutely gorgeous!!!! love love love it! can''t wait for the hand pics!!!
36.gif

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Patience, I''m so excited for you!
36.gif
The pictures looks like it''s going to be absolutely stunning! Waiting for hand shots like everyone else...
2.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!! Aquamarines are one of my favorite stones too. It looks gorgeous in the setting! I''m glad you''re so happy with it.
26.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is just gorgeous!
30.gif
I''d seriously love to have that setting with a colored stone for a RHR for myself!

Patience

Rough_Rock
no hand pictures yet...because it''s sitting in the UPS center in Louisville and wasn''t delivered to me on Friday. AGONY!!
29.gif
I must have hit "refresh" on the tracking page 1,000 times on Friday, waiting for it to move. sigh.

I should have it Monday (fingers crossed!) and will post lots of pictures afterwards.
41.gif

Patience

Rough_Rock
I have pictures! yay! I looooove it - I feel like I just got engaged all over again, since I can''t stop staring at my hand.
2.gif

I''ll try not to bombard, but here are a few - the light''s not that great today but I think they turned out alright (I was trying to take them in the common area of my office where the best light is located, so was moving fast as to not get "busted" - would have been hard to explain what I was doing!)

aquapic1.jpg

Patience

Rough_Rock
another - bad light.

aquapic2.jpg

Patience

Rough_Rock
more...

January 07 018.jpg

Patience

Rough_Rock
I''ve got to find better light.

January 07 023.jpg

Patience

Rough_Rock
last one!

aquapic3.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Patience,

Your ring turned out beautiful. I LOVE the color of that Aqua. Simply stunning. Looks gorgeous on your hand. I bet you can''t stop looking at your hand.
9.gif

Linda

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
it''s beautiful

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
I love that aquamarine. So beautiful!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Simply beautiful! I love how it turned out and the aquamarine is a gorgeous color. Congrats and enjoy!

windycityaj

Rough_Rock
That is an amazing ring!!! Also congrats to you w/ sticking w/ your original idea of a colore stone!

anne

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring turned out really pretty!! Congrats!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry to be late in viewing the new photos. The cutting and color of the stone came out GREAT!

Wonderful choice. Any more photos?

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
How did I miss this? Your ring is simply amazing and such a uniquely beautiful choice!!! Thanks for sharing.

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh, what a gorgeous shade of blue. Looks great in the setting and wow, I''d be proud to wear that on my finger. Congratulations!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really love that setting with a colored stone!

Can you tell me what the dimensions of your aquamarine are, please? I am colored stone shopping and don''t want to go too deep.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results