shape
carat
color
clarity

Appraisers recomentdation...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

matthewk

Rough_Rock
Would someone please recommend an appraiser that is outside of Texas who Whiteflash can send my stone to for appraisal; referably someone with really fast turn around? Also is it an issue to appraise the stone in the setting? If the stone cannot be appraised in the setting then is there someone that my stone and my setting can go to who will appraise the stone then set it before they ship it to me also with a really fast turn around.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
One approach:

Both Dave Atlas in Philly and Rock Dock in FL represent articulating with setters, so both are options. Since your option is coming from WF, unless it is originated from outside their offices, Dave's less super-intensive check is likely to suffice. (But reach their offices first, and pin them down on length of time). Likewise, if in-house with WF, you might find it fine to send set to anyone, in which case, maybe this guy next door is fine, and then you can just walk home with it?

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
1 to 2 day turn around is our norm. We can be quite intense in our detail now using ImaGem on round and princess cuts. RockDoc has more toys. I have four additional GIA, GG''s on staff who have many years of experience in the field besides myself and we knock out the work and go on to the next job. We won''t keep you waitng for the results which we .pdf right away for your review.

I think there are several good guys here who will do the work well and turn it around fast enough and with sufficient detail.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results