shape
carat
color
clarity

anyone who has dealt with Mark T

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gracie007

Rough_Rock
so my boyfriend has called Mark T in New York--YEAH!!!! so excited...i have tried to pry info from him..and he eventually gives me little bits...so i was wondering...mark is looking for us a cushion cut....this is such a broad random question..but does he usually only find one diamond, or a few for the person to choose from?? I am extremely nervous about getting it from someone online, and even more nervous because it is a cushion--which you "just have to see in person"....and one more question...say he found a diamond today...ballpark, how long would it take hom to make the whole ring...:) THANKS guys...this might be such a random broad rambling..i am just very excited :)

TexasClaus

Rough_Rock
im interested in this as well i have an appointment with mark on the 17th.

gracie007

Rough_Rock
are you in texas?? are you going to new york?

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I can''t answer any of your questions BUT
how about a little M T eye candy to drool over?
11.gif

MoreMoreMore''s three stone

fivefive.jpg

Reena''s:
E-ringMania1.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
jewelia''s

Jeweliahand2.jpg

and fatguy''s

Ring012.jpg

gracie007

Rough_Rock
Thanks sevensone-they are all so pretty arent they??...i especially like fatguy''s....i was very sure i did not want a halo until i saw his ring..now i am not so sure...MArk was scouting around for a diamond today and he hasnt called my boyfriend yet! i am dying to hear what he found...i am just wondering how slow this process usually is....because i am insanely impatient....:)

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Hi...I am pming you...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results