shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone watch/ing the VMAs??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
If so anyones outfits you liked or anything excited u like happen??

I loved Christina Auguleiras black dress :) she looked awesome!!

OH and the Host Russel Brand is funny.. hehehe

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Christina looks great.. But BRITNEY looks awesome!! I am so glad she finally won a VMA, but it is weird she never got one at the height of her fame. I mean if you compare her old videos to that one, it doesn''t quite measure up, but oh well. I''m just glad she seems so healthy.

I thought Rhianna''s performance was very odd. So far these VMA''s are not meeting up to my expectations!

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/7/2008 9:46:01 PM
Author: OUpeargirl
Christina looks great.. But BRITNEY looks awesome!! I am so glad she finally won a VMA, but it is weird she never got one at the height of her fame. I mean if you compare her old videos to that one, it doesn''t quite measure up, but oh well. I''m just glad she seems so healthy.

I thought Rhianna''s performance was very odd. So far these VMA''s are not meeting up to my expectations!

ya i forgot to mention, she looked really good!! my FF mentioned he thinks it was weird she got one now, he thinks just because she has had a bad year...blah blah blah... and maybe because she was opening.. but i agree her previous videos were alot better...

DITTO to Rhianna performance... def a little weird, LOL, I said what is this a thriller thing?? and of course FF goes no thats what the song is... disturbia... whatever..

and its deinitely not meeting my expectations, looks like they just threw it together... I mean, Demi more forgets her microphone (but what about Demi being a presenter that was WAY out in left field...) and then letting us see the production staff like 20 times... it just looks kinda BLAHH

Oh and what about the rapper who pretty much performed in his undies?!?!?
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Haha my roommate and I are watching together and we have pretty much had a running commentary.

First of all, wherever Pink and the Jonas Brothers performed looked straight out of the set of Sesame Street.

But our big thing is this.. They keep mentioning that this is the 25th awards show. We thought it would have been way cool to have the new people collaborate with pop stars from the past. Pink with Blondie and Jonas Brothers with Hanson, Rhianna and Tina Turner, etc, etc. That would have been way more fun.

Instead, this is just a random mess that is very boring. So far Christina has had the best performance and it was still nothing compared to past shows! YAWN.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/7/2008 10:58:49 PM
Haha my roommate and I are watching together and we have pretty much had a running commentary.

First of all, wherever Pink and the Jonas Brothers performed looked straight out of the set of Sesame Street.

But our big thing is this.. They keep mentioning that this is the 25th awards show. We thought it would have been way cool to have the new people collaborate with pop stars from the past. Pink with Blondie and Jonas Brothers with Hanson, Rhianna and Tina Turner, etc, etc. That would have been way more fun.

Instead, this is just a random mess that is very boring. So far Christina has had the best performance and it was still nothing compared to past shows! YAWN.
ya really YAWN.. LOL... oh and I HATE lip syncing....
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif
and Christina is usually amazing live....blah....

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
Glad to hear I didn''t miss much! I turned it right after the opening monologue by that dreadful, offensive boy.
20.gif

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/8/2008 1:49:36 AM
Author: IndyGirl22
Glad to hear I didn''t miss much! I turned it right after the opening monologue by that dreadful, offensive boy.
20.gif
He was offensive...what was up with him ragging on people''s choice to abstain from sex?! I turned it off...glad I didn''t miss much as well.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
What was with them having Katy Perry perform at the same time as the Jonas Brothers??? Katy Perry''s cover of Like a Virgin was so hyped up and then they cut from her in the middle of the song to the Jonas Brothers! And when they cut back to her she was at the end of I Kissed a Girl. I thought that was really weird.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
They did the same thing with Miley Cyrus... Hyped up her singing Bon Jovi for a good half hour, and it was only her playing Rock Band for about 30 seconds.

The whole show was a mess. And the guy they had hosting was just a weirdo who said a lot of rude and strange things. I think I''m over MTV...

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/8/2008 12:03:49 PM
They did the same thing with Miley Cyrus... Hyped up her singing Bon Jovi for a good half hour, and it was only her playing Rock Band for about 30 seconds.

The whole show was a mess. And the guy they had hosting was just a weirdo who said a lot of rude and strange things. I think I''m over MTV...
Hahahahaha...I was thinking the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results