shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone want to help me find an new colored stone engagement ring??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

teddybearmommy

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/1/2010 1:52:26 PM
Author: Novel
There is also this gorgeous guy that Jeff is using to raise money for Haiti, but I don''t know if I''d want to get attached to a stone for my ering (though the sentiment would be great!) that was going to be auctioned for charity, as people have gotten pretty excited about it!

2.51 carat Malaya Garnet
OK I love this one too. My first name is "Charity" and buing a ring for "charity" Seems fitting. I''ll have to keep an eye on the price see if it stays in my range. Also would it be suitable for an everyday ring?

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/1/2010 2:10:36 PM
Author: teddybearmommy

Do you have any idea what the Gary charges per/carat for the Honey Zircon? Or even a guestimate. I have to keep my cost below $5,000 totla so I don't want to waste is time if it is to pricey. Thanks.
I think it would come well under your budget, I'm working on an asscher cut between 7-8mm... not sure what it'll come out at but it'll be heat treated since I want it more of a light pink or yellow but I was quoted less than $400 (I'm not sure what the carat weight is, since gems species can weigh differently, so I only know by mm size)

teddybearmommy

Rough_Rock
OK after sending most of last night and today looking online, I think I''m leaning toward a radiant cut or cushion cut sapphire. I like the yellow ones and the pads (no way I can spell that out) I''ve been lookin at the natural sapphire company''s website and like the idea of being able to buy the ring and stone from the same place. Now I just have to try to narrow it down to a stone.............

DistinctionJewelry

Shiny_Rock
Trade
That sounds like a good choice - I''m a big fan in sapphire (of any color) because of the light dispersion and durability :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results