shape
carat
color
clarity

anyone used I Robot Vacum?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Just wondering how well they really work? Any opinions ? Thanks

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
they seem like a great idea but they might be weird in real life. And I think it would freak out pets...they now have a floor cleaner too! It cleans hard floor surfaces with a special solution I think.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Sorry, I don''t know. But this did remind me about my brother who uses a robot lawn mower. He says it works great and the neighbors get a kick out of it.
9.gif

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
My parents have one and they love it! It actually works really well (however they have hardwood floors and I''ve read that it doesn''t work as well on carpets) - they leave it on before leaving the house and they come back to sparkling floors! It''s also very cool that you can program it to run for a certain period and when it senses that it''s nearing the end of the cycle, it finds its way back to its charging base.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would love to try it, but think it would drive my doggies nuts. They''d probably try to chase it, LOL!!

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks once more.I think its worth to get it and give it a try.I have both carpets and H wood.Will keep you posted.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
a friend of mine has one, you have to be a neat freak about picking stuff up too get the most out of it and have short carpeting, it doesn''t work too well on shag carpeting.

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
I have one. It's ok. They arent good for deep cleaning but they work well enough to send around when you dont have time to take out the full size vaccum & to get under beds. My reason for buying one was my daughter. She finds every little friggen thing imaginable. I like that I can turn it on & let it pick up anything I may have missed or cant see like a bead from a shirt which my daughter will find. One thing that annoys me is that it may take a while for it to get something on the floor. It will go to the right of it, to the left but may take 20 minutes before it goes over it. It's also loud (Not sure all models are) & since it takes a while to get around the sound gets on my nerves after a while. Battery & part replacement can get expensive.

ls14evar

Rough_Rock
I have one and love it. I got it mainly to clean up after my bird who scatters seed everywhere in the family room and leaves feathers all over the house. Yes, they are sort of noisy, and yes they are slow. But the great thing is turning them on when you leave for work and not having to vacuum seed up everyday.

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
No I haven''t, but I bought a Dyson Animal this weekend and I am in love with it....

peachster

Rough_Rock
I have had 2 of these. They work reasonably well, and we have both hardwood floors and oriental rugs. What is bad is their durability - ours always died about 1 year or so after purchase. After the second time, I decided that was enough for me. The dog loved to watch it, and of course they are very cute. Perhaps I will reconsider in a few years, when the technology is more advanced and reliable.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
thanks
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results