shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone use lord of gem rings on Ebay?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I''m looking at a few settings on ebay by seller Lord of Gem Rings (LOGR). Has anyone used him and if you did- did you like your setting? also did anyone upgrade the diamonds?

have any pics of your settings?

thanks!
21.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Hi Sarahbear - There are lots and lots of threads and pictures of LOGR rings on PS. Just do a search on LOGR.

ETA- I just ran a search on LOGR and came up with 300 threads, of which most of them have pictures of settings.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You'll get so much information on LOGR's in the Colored Stone forum, your head will explode - LOL!! This question made me chuckle a bit because we love talking about our LOGR's so much!!
2.gif
9.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, I think between several of us in this forum, we''ve probably helped boost his sales 300%.
9.gif

I have quite a few settings, and a couple of eternity bands from LOGR. I''ve never upgraded any of my diamonds, and yes, some of the cheaper settings have a small amount of cloudier stones, but they sparkle nicely and I think the bling:cost ratio is quite high.
9.gif

If you click on my avatar, you can see all of my gallery images and I usually post which are LOGR and which are not. I''ll gather some pics together and come back and post.
9.gif

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I get nothing when I click on your avatar....so frustrating!!!!! I want to see all your pretty rings so I can
3.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
OK, that took a bit of time, and I think I have all of them . . .

A few more dark diamonds than I would have liked, but this ring was about $60.
original.aspx

original.aspx

LOGR Legacy
original.aspx

Some cloudiness, but again, won it at auction at a lower price, which is key, I think.
original.aspx

original.aspx

original.aspx

original.aspx

original.aspx

original.aspx

original.aspx

The band. My e-ring is from Whiteflash.
21.gif
9.gif

IMG 3495ab.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/1/2009 8:55:24 PM
Author: Sarahbear621
I get nothing when I click on your avatar....so frustrating!!!!! I want to see all your pretty rings so I can
3.gif
That''s odd. If you can''t see my profile, maybe you''re not logged in? Which makes no sense since you just posted this . . .
3.gif

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve gotten some settings from him too. I''ve never upgraded the diamonds as they looked very clear and sparkly to me.

-A

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Totally hanging my head in shame....I wasn''t logged in!

Oops!
2.gif

SB621

Ideal_Rock
ohhhhh Can I see pictures Arcadian?

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve got pictures around here somewhere but, I''ll just go ahead and attach one.

-A

arc031111010.jpg

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s another view.

-A

arcr0999911.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Did you upgrade your diamonds? I''m trying to get a feel for what the difference will be.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No upgrades on the diamonds. I guess if they were bad quality I would have but they sparkle tons. My other setting (which is for now sitting empty) also has nice diamonds.

If you think it will bother you, then upgrade. Some will upgrade each and every time, some are like me and won''t unless its really necessary.

I think the larger the diamonds, and the more diamonds there are, the more you should look at maybe upgrading them.

-A

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
I have 4 settings from LOGR, and I''ve upgraded them all. The latest one I''m sending back, but more because the setting itself looks poor, not the diamonds (although there were a couple that weren''t cloudy, but had inclusions).

Here''s my first:

logr upgrade1.jpg

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Second:

ETA: the LOGR is the top ring with the garnet, not the baguette/round band.

logr upgrade2.JPG

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
And the 3rd. I don''t know if it''s my favorite, but this one looks fantastic (and I''m very picky)!

logr upgrade3.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results