shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone try products from Epicure Selections before?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I am contemplating joining this company so I can stock my shelves with their products. I heard they are good (price wise, the same, even cheper in some instances, than the grocery store). They carry alot of dip mixes, dressings, herbs, spices. They have a cool muti-pupose pot that looks like I would use ALOT! So..if anyone has been to one of these parties, and tried their dips..mixes..or other food products, would you say they were good, great, or excpetional? Thanks

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
I tried them at a convention in May where there was a vendor section. I don''t remember much about them but that their products were really tasty & all the ladies were complimenting them. I love dip, so it appealed to me, and it is a new concept as opposed to Pampered Chef which has saturated my area. No one is selling the stuff here yet to my knowledge. Getting in early would be good if it is new in your area......easy to--just make some dips with the mixes + a couple of bottle of wine= a pretty good time where you could probably sell a lot of product.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Kelly. I decided to join(yesterday) since they had an irrisistable offer to join this month.(under $100) The cookware alone is worth the start up fee. I don''t cook, or bake alot, so I needed some stainless measuring cups..and there''s a stainless 8 cup multi-use pot that comes with the kit, that I think I need! lol. I am also going to do a fundraiser for my son''s hockey team, and they offer a great little kit with seasonings and cookbook. I will even donate my precentage from the fundraiser, so I''m hoping his team can make some serious money from it! It seems like a fun thing, not sure if I will treat it like a full-fledged business yet. I did find some great recipes online, and can''t wait for the kit so I can make some "hot buttered rum popcorn", and maybe a mojito to wash it down! lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results