shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone radiant halos (or radiant lovers) out there? Lots of q''s!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

annabanana

Rough_Rock
I''ve been doing lots of research lately (thanks Pricescope!) and realized the style I am MOST attracted to is definitely halo, and definitely rectangular. I don''t like the look of EC, so a rectangular radiant halo seems like the way to go. However it seems kinda rare to see that kind of ring on here. My absolute dream ring would be a rectangular halo with traps on the side.

I have been drooling over this pic ever since I found it on a jewelers site a long time ago... I''m thinking of having something like this custom made (the center stone wouldn''t be so huge though - I think that one is 3 carats!). How much do you guys think a similar ring would cost? Also, I''m interested in seeing how this style might look on a hand. Can you ladies help me out here?

Thanks so much! :)

Anna

2RL20430_Z_1_.jpg

annabanana

Rough_Rock
P.S. Forgot to ask, can this type of ring be made to accommodate a wedding band that sits flush against it? Thanks guys!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi, Anna! I originally wanted a cushion halo ering, so I have tons of pics of cushion halo rings saved to my computer. I don''t have many radiants, but if I find any I''ll post them.

I''m not sure about a cushion with traps on the sides, but I do know that regular cushions can be made so a wedding band can sit flush up against them. Firegoddess has a gorgeous pear halo and her band sits flush with her halo ering.

As for cost, I think our local jeweler quoted us around 5k for a halo setting with micropave in the halo, along the prongs, and all around the band. Leon Mege quoted us about the same, I believe. I can''t remember specifics because we ended up going with a completely different ring, sorry!

I can''t remember whose ring this is (sorry!), but it''s one of my favorite halo rings:

cushionhalofromPS.JPG

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s a gorgeous James Allen halo:

JamesAllenhalo.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s a Leon Mege halo, yummmm!

LEON811PERFECTHALO.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
NYCgirl has a GORGEOUS halo:

nycgirlshalo.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay, so I realized they are not really rectangular, but there are so many different types of halo rings out there so hopefully this will give you some good eye candy. Can you tell I was obsessed with halos for a while?

I think Knox Jewelers has a lot of halos, too.

Okay, I won''t monopolize your thread any longer, Anna!

Here''s a yummy yellow diamond in a halo:

yellowdiamondgreathalo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results