shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone own this Michael B. ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

liz

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/20/2007 5:50:00 PM
Author: mrssalvo

Date: 10/12/2007 11:29:27 PM
Author:liz
This appears to be a new addition to the Michael B. collection at Pearlman’s. I love the design and have never seen anything quite like it. Does anyone out there own this ring, and if so, how comfortable is it?

liz, i don''t know if you care anymore, but I just saw this ring today in person and tried it on. honestly I did not think I''d really like it, especially with the e-ring but surprising it was a lovely set and looked really pretty on. anyway, the wedding band was very comfy, not scratchy at all and didn''t bother my fingers when I closed them together.
Thanks for the update, mrssalvo. I love the look of this wedding band and would probably wear it alone. The Michael B. price tag is steep, but the design is too unique to try to copy, and I know that the quality of the craftsmanship is impeccable. Hopefully I''ll get a chance to see it in person soon. Good luck with your upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results