shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone own the Coach Ashley Bag? Dear Buddha and Autumn Nov

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
So I really fell in love with the Sabrina bag from the Show me your coach thread, but I called both the Wrentham and Lee outlets that are near me and neither have them. I just got a 30% off coupon so I really want to get a new bag! Wrentham said they only get that bag occasionally now. When did you ladies get yours? The sales lady said that the Ashley looks very close to it so I am going to check it out tomorrow. Anybody out there own an Ashley? Was curious if anyone has any pics!!! I looked online and saw some but none that were on a person!! Thanks! :wavey:

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Re: Anyone own the Coach Ashley Bag? Dear Buddha and Autumn

lizzyann01|1292453488|2797961 said:
So I really fell in love with the Sabrina bag from the Show me your coach thread, but I called both the Wrentham and Lee outlets that are near me and neither have them. I just got a 30% off coupon so I really want to get a new bag! Wrentham said they only get that bag occasionally now. When did you ladies get yours? The sales lady said that the Ashley looks very close to it so I am going to check it out tomorrow. Anybody out there own an Ashley? Was curious if anyone has any pics!!! I looked online and saw some but none that were on a person!! Thanks! :wavey:

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

I got mine last winter :) I know that the sparkly kind was some "limited edition" thing that they were having but we all know companies sometimes BS with that. I saw pics of the Ashley and they DO look pretty similar. Hope you're able to find it Lizzy!!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock

Autumnovember|1292478508|2798301 said:
lizzyann01|1292453488|2797961 said:

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

I got mine last winter :) I know that the sparkly kind was some "limited edition" thing that they were having but we all know companies sometimes BS with that. I saw pics of the Ashley and they DO look pretty similar. Hope you're able to find it Lizzy!!

Thanks AN!!! I am going there this afternoon, so I will keep you posted! The Ashley is nice. I think I like the logo better on the Sabrina but the shapes of both of the bags are pretty similar. I don't think they make the Sabrina's anymore so it is only by chance that they have them at the outlet. I hope I love the Ashley once I get there and that they have a color I like! I'll report back later! :wavey:

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock

I bought mine last Christmas at the Clinton Outlets in CT. I've seen several in Wrentham a few times now, but they are a rare find. The Ashley is a nice substitute, so I say go for it!! :)

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock

Thanks DB! I am waiting for my mom to get here to watch my son and then I am off for the outlets!!! I am going to also see if they have any Audrey's or Sophia's as well to check out! I really like the look of the Camel Patent!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock

I totally bought two of the Ashley's!!!! Large one in brown leather, small one in white with gold trim! I'll post pics soon! Do you guys put a protectant on your coach leather? I own the coach protectant/conditioner but I'm afraid to use it on the white.

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock

Congrats on your two new bags! Please post some pics when you get a chance :appl:

I haven't used any sort of protectant on my bags. I have quite a few bags in different materials, so I have a tendency to switch between bags when the weather is inclement or other conditions apply.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock

Hi ladies, I just posted some pics of my bags in the show me your coach thread!!! Thanks for all your help!!! I am still loving the sabrina's though and found some on Ebay however they are very pricey even used! Maybe I'll get lucky at the outlet one day!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results