shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone own a new Grand Caravan?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

corgan

Shiny_Rock
I am thinking about buying one but I have heard they have a lot of issues with them. Do you love this van? Any problems you have had with it? Or if you could do it again would you buy this or buy something else?

I definitely need a 7 seater and something that won''t break the bank.

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I don''t own one and don''t know anyone who does, but my sister bought a new one a few years ago that she traded after about 1-2 yrs for a Toyota Sienna. I warned her of the bad reliability ratings for the Caravan in Consumer Reports, but she got a good deal and bought it anyway. She had thing in the shop a lot for a brand new vechicle. After a mechanical problem left her stranded while on vacation, she decided that she had enough and got rid of it. She loves her Toyota.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would check out Consumer Reports, they are pretty good at giving information on reliability, etc.

elle

Shiny_Rock
The reviews haven''t been good for gc. If you need a confortable 7 seater - maybe get a 2nd hand Honda Odessy? Odessys are generally lower priced than Siennas - and both are great minivans.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I have a friend who drives a Caravan, no apparent problems (6 years now I think). I personally would NEVER drive a mini-van, I prefer an SUV, the New Chev Traverse has 3 rows of seating..as does the Chrysler Aspen..that''s more my style. I just can''t give into the whole "mini van/soccer mom" image..just a "thing" I have!
20.gif
Guess that''s why they make sooooooo many differet types of vehicles!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results