carat
color
clarity

Anyone looking for a 13 ct?

D

Deactivated member 42515

Laila619 said:
JaneSmith|1355256302|3328732 said:
Asscher girl, I've asked you repeatedly to stop coming over to my house and playing with my things! :roll:

:lol:

:lol: :naughty:
Hahaha! Hilarious!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
justginger|1355233031|3328400 said:
Oh. my, God.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

My first reaction was, "Gorgeous, but too big. I'd never actually wear it."

Then a pause.

Finally, "Of course I would. I'd flaunt that puppy all around town!"

Then you're exactly like me :bigsmile: . I could summon the confidence to pull it off anywhere. I hold my head high and SMILE, baby :mrgreen:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One thing is for sure, everyone would be certain it was a fake, so it might be safe to wear!

Let's see.... nice house and small diamonds or trailer and 13 ct. diamond??? :naughty: :bigsmile:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sparkly--I'm totally mesmorized by it! Was it an estate piece? Do you have any distance perspective shots by chance?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh I dunno.....I kinda LIKED it! :bigsmile:

cheers--Sharon

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LibbyLA|1355241446|3328505 said:
Where's Phoenix? This has her name written all over it!

liz
i think Phoenix would prefer a F/G color... ;))

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1355267228|3328893 said:
One thing is for sure, everyone would be certain it was a fake, so it might be safe to wear!

Let's see.... nice house and small diamonds or trailer and 13 ct. diamond??? :naughty: :bigsmile:

Oh phooey, who needs a nice house?! You can't carry the house with you everywhere to admire. This puppy will keep you company when you're waiting for an hour at the doctor's office. :bigsmile:

D

Deactivated member 42515

madelise said:

Oh phooey, who needs a nice house?! You can't carry the house with you everywhere to admire. This puppy will keep you company when you're waiting for an hour at the doctor's office. :bigsmile:
Are you at the doctor's office because

A) someone tried to steal your ring
B) someone said the ring was fake and
you got in a fight
or
C) you don't have the diamond yet, and you're trying to sell bodily organs to raise money

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is HUMONGOUS! I sure wouldn't mind having something like that! :love:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I think that qualifies as too big and I never thought I would say that on PS.

justginger

Ideal_Rock
YayTacori|1355293636|3329167 said:
madelise said:

you got in a fight
or
C) you don't have the diamond yet, and you're trying to sell bodily organs to raise money

I don't think I have enough expendable organs to cover that price tag. :nono: Even giving up a kidney, a few chunks of liver over a period of time, both ovaries, and my weight in plasma several times over, I'll still come up short. ;(

However, I do still have my husband's spare organs... :devil:

Chloegal

Rough_Rock
Oh that little thing definitely needs a halo! LOL :evil: :appl: :love:

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Busted, sorry JaneSmith! hehe

You guys crack me up :) These are the only photos I have but I'm sure taking a distance shot would look just a big, lol :bigsmile:

Nope, it's not an estate piece, it's new. It was brought in for a long time client who has been upgrading her RB for the last 12 years or so. She has an 8 carat RB right now, and get this..... it's haloed!!!!!!! She doesn't want to halo her next upgrade so she needs to make a significant jump in order to still exceed the finger coverage she has now.

As for those that asked about my bands. The one with the square'ish halos is a 1920's platinum eternity band that I bought from Neatfreak. Here's a link the thread, it's a pretty cool story -https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-art-deco-diamond-eternity-that-i-couldnt-pass-up-again.133572/

The round bezel band is a platinum bezel full eternity from BGD.

Glad everyone loved the pics!

PS - where the heck is Phoenix???? She needs to see this thing!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'M HERE!! :wavey:

I'd happily rock that puppy! :love: :love: :love: Gimme gimme!! :lol:

Thanks for the thread and pics, asscher_girl.

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Looking at this thread for the 9millionth time, it occurred to me: 4 prongs? Really? If I had a THIRTEEN carat stone, you'd better believe it would be in at least 6, if not 8. Lock that puppy up tighter than a steel drum! :praise:

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hiya Phoenix!!! :bigsmile: :wavey: Don't you just love it? I think this needs to be your next upgrade, hehe!

JustGinger - you're right, I didn't even think of that! It's kinda crazy to only be set in 4 prongs. But I think the jeweler did that just so she could try it on. He told me she wants to do graduating side diamonds, and get this..... the first (largest side diamonds) would be 1 carat each, then .75, then .5, then .25!!! crazy :) But I guess those are like melee compared to a 13 ct! lol

SB621

Ideal_Rock
asscher_girl|1355234429|3328427 said:
I know the more you look at the photos the more you think "hmmmm I think I actually could wear this" :bigsmile: I wouldn't kick it out of bed that's for sure.

hehe, thanks Sarah :) I think with my long fingers I could totally pull this look off, it even looks great with my eternity bands.

It's just a mere $600K, or was it $650K, something in that range.

Well on that note if I win the lottery I now know my first purchase!!! Off to buy tickets! :naughty:

dianabarbara

Shiny_Rock
justginger|1355320586|3329278 said:
Looking at this thread for the 9millionth time, it occurred to me: 4 prongs? Really? If I had a THIRTEEN carat stone, you'd better believe it would be in at least 6, if not 8. Lock that puppy up tighter than a steel drum! :praise:

I so much agree on this, and even think it would be superbeautiful in double claw prongs :))
However, this does make me realize how pretty and elegant smaller carat sizes are.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
asscher_girl said:
Hiya Phoenix!!! :bigsmile: :wavey: Don't you just love it? I think this needs to be your next upgrade, hehe!

JustGinger - you're right, I didn't even think of that! It's kinda crazy to only be set in 4 prongs. But I think the jeweler did that just so she could try it on. He told me she wants to do graduating side diamonds, and get this..... the first (largest side diamonds) would be 1 carat each, then .75, then .5, then .25!!! crazy :) But I guess those are like melee compared to a 13 ct! lol
How in the world could that even fit on her finger?! Whoever sets it will have to be a magician!

D

Deactivated member 42515

justginger said:
YayTacori|1355293636|3329167 said:
madelise said:

you got in a fight
or

I don't think I have enough expendable organs to cover that price tag. :nono: Even giving up a kidney, a few chunks of liver over a period of time, both ovaries, and my weight in plasma several times over, I'll still come up short. ;(

However, I do still have my husband's spare organs... :devil:
That's the spirit! I'm sure our hubz would be happy to help!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
justginger|1355320586|3329278 said:

Seriously! 4 prongs would terrify me with this stone.

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Hubba, hubba :naughty: :love: :$$): :-o

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo my gosh!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Seriously, just told hubby, in 20 years, this will be the normal size :lol:

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh trust me the more I look at these pics the more that size seems normal. 3carat-schmarat lol.

The same size in a F would be $1.5M! Wow! :shock:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mara, forgive me for not thanking you also. You went with asscher_girl to the store, right?

Well, this 13ct is soooo gonna be *my* next upgrade (but shhhh.uussh...don't tell Holly, lol! :wink2: ).

Now, the only Q left to ask is: what banks do I have to rob to pay for this honker, ha ha?! :cheeky: :devil:

astar11

Rough_Rock
This is the most beautiful huge bling ever on PS !!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results