shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone likes gemstone tassels?

fussykiki

Shiny_Rock
I always wanted a pair emerald tassel earrings. But they seems to be very expensive. Anyone here also like gemstone tassels or own one?

This pair from Tiffany is what I like except the price tag.

992D6785-D2F5-4873-B806-C81268E7203B.jpeg

I love tassels! They’ve become super popular in the last few years. I do find it surprising that they’re expensive where you are because I would say they’re not that expensive in india - I’ve been seeing indian jewelry being made with a tassel element recently by some jewelers. Haven’t bought any because I’m not able to check out the quality in person. Mostly over here you would be getting these made through uncerted parcels of emeralds but that doesn’t bother me as long as the colour is good since each individual stone is quite small.

Those earrings are gorgeous. I have no idea what kind of quote you’ve gotten to make something similar... if you tell me the stats (gold kt, diamond ctw) I could probably give you an idea of what they would cost in these parts?

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Those are very pretty and I love the look of tassels, but I always wonder if they're heavy. Anyone here have any?

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really don’t like tassel jewellery but the good news is they are usually really cheap to make (if you make your own jewellery) so you can get a big look at affordable prices.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Lots of options on Etsy to DIY or maybe custom from a store that already does tassels to save some effort. I too will be concerned re: weight/comfort but there is always lobe wonder to help if needed.

fussykiki

Shiny_Rock

Thanks for pointing me to the right direction. Let me ask my jeweler to see if they have experience making tassel earrings.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results