shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone know this designer?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jr22

Shiny_Rock
Hello all,
I live in the LA area and I am in the process of looking for a e-ring setting. I saw a few that I liked that I was told were made by a local designer but that all they told me. There were all PT900 and stamped with a scripted EE inside the ring. I know this is a HUGE stretch, but does anyone possible have an idea who this designer is? I would like to know because I would doubt that this one store was the only one to carry those designs.

Thanks in advance!

Edited: Sorry I don't have a picture of the rings. Does $3500 sound high for a PLAT900 ring with .33ct diamonds on the sides and a few little ones in a basket around the head? The size is about a 5 3/4.

Jr22

Shiny_Rock
So does $3500 sound high for a PLAT900 ring with .33ct diamonds on the sides and a few little ones in a basket around the head? The size is about a 5 3/4.

Anyone?

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
It sounds to me like a designer price -- it's high if you take into account the actual cost of the materials and labor, but a designer name can add a lot to the price tag. If you like the look, but not the price, you can always go the custom route.

ETA: I don't have any idea who the designer is. Would the store not tell you his/her name?

Jr22

Shiny_Rock
Yeah, I agree, but evidently it isn''t a "big" designer but I really do like the styles they do. Also I''m sure there is a high B&M mark up. All they would tell me is that it was a local designer. I have been trying ot find comprable pieces but can not find anything. Some are close but not exactly and those are running anywhere from $1500-$2500. I figured when she told me the prices they were at least 1k higher than I think they should have been. I could go the custom route which I still might do.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results