shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone know of a good quality jeweler in Indiana?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

IndiBlue

Shiny_Rock
Any recommendations are more than welcome! I have considered buying Online, but would like to check things out in person first. I think I''m interested in a Cushion Cut diamond, but would like to see one on my figer before I decide.

Thanks in adavance!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
are you in northern or southern indy?

IndiBlue

Shiny_Rock
I''m in Indianapolis.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
well, i checked with my SIL who used to live in indy and she never had a jeweler while living there. my in-laws live up by Ft. Wayne and when we go to visit, i jet up to Pearlmans which is a little over and hour from northern indy. sorry i can''t be of more help. maybe others will pop it
1.gif

CourtHorn

Shiny_Rock
I know that Hoffmeister Jewelers has (at least) a couple of cushion cuts in stock. They had a beautiful 1.5 carat one in stock a week or two ago. They are on E 82nd street.

Also, Reis-Nichols on E 86th St has some cushion cuts.

G Thrapp Jewelers on Illinois (at about 56th or somewhere around there) is another good place to go.

Moyer Fine Jewelry in Carmel is nice.

Preston''s Rocks at 96th Street usually has a lot of fancy shapes in stock.

Good Luck!!

akiefer

Rough_Rock
There is a new custom jeweler in Indianapolis at 8458 Castleton Corner Drive next to Linens-n-Things in Castleton call Prestiqe Jewelry. The actual jeweler/artist, Jimmy, owns the store and does all his own work right there. He is extremely knowledgable and doesn''t sell anything less that a G/H color. He takes the time to educate you about all the factors to consider when pricing a ring, setting, pendant etc. He will also tell you the difference when buying from him compared to the other shops. He is also from the east coast and his designs are more progressive then other that I have seen. The detail on his pieces is amazing and absolutely beautiful. His hallmark is that each design is unique to that buyer. He doesn''t like to sell the same design to more than one person. He was also telling me that he makes his rings in such a way that a design cannot be copied by another jeweler. He is a true craftsman and artist. In my opinion, you will get a lot more bling for the buck by checking him out. He doesn''t charge the mark up that the other local jewelers do, which you may end up spending about the same, but get a much better quality piece. Phone number is 576-1999. Tell him Amy sent you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results