shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone know anything about J. Edwards?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
I was wondering if anyone had heard of or had experience with J. Edwards Jewelers. http://www.jedwardsdiamonds.com. I hear them advertised all the time on the radio, and was wondering if I should mention them to my bf?

ETA: I called them and they said that they specialize in Ideals that conform to GIA Excellent parameters.
5.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i haven''t been back to j. edwards since the new gia cut grading was introduced but when i was there almost a year ago and asked to see some ideal diamonds they brought out 60/60 diamonds and made special mention that none of the stones they carry have fluorescence since it is ''very bad''.
23.gif

if you must go local, i would recommend shelton or even butterfields. i noticed a new jareds is opening right across from coronado mall as well. since they carry ags0 diamonds i would take a look there too.
best of luck indie!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results