shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone in Southern California want to try the Photo Shoot Proposal?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CPF0RY0U

Rough_Rock
Thank you Pricescope members for all your help, support, and advice.

I''ve been looking through these threads for quite awhile now and learned so much over the past couple of years. I got a H&A viewer, IdealScope, ASET scope, and loupe, ultimately picking for my girl a beautifully cut H&A round ideal brilliant.

I''d like to somehow give back to the Pricescope members, so I came up with this idea...

I''m a photographer, so the only way I know to give back is to offer photography services for FREE. If you are in Southern California, and you would like to schedule a "couple''s photo shoot" for you and your girl, why not do it, have a little fun, and while you''re at it, surprise her with an engagement ring and have me capture that special moment! The couple''s photo shoot has hence now turned into an engagement shoot.

If you are going to propose with a bunch of friend, I could pretend to be a friend of a friend, and be ready to capture your proposal.

If anyone is interested, please let me know.

MRnoNAME

Rough_Rock
Hi!
where-abouts are you in socal? I was thinking of doing the deed in newport beach in the coming month at sunset. you could pose as a standard tourist? still hammering out the details but having some good quality photos would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results