shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone here PREFER warmer color diamonds?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
My e-ring holds a J/ SI1 ideal cut rb, which I adore... but alas, I am color sensitive. It doesn''t BOTHER me exactly, but in certain lightings I definitely realize that when we get THE upgrade it will definitely be a higher grade color. I highly doubt anyone else notices anything though! It''s a gorgeous sparkly stone...

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/27/2005 6:59:17 PM
Author: cymbrie
Date: 10/27/2005 6:39:29 PM

Author: Demelza

Date: 10/27/2005 6:31:41 PM

Author: cymbrie

Thanks for the feedback guys. Yeah colorless on an asscher solitaire is preferable. Demelza what a gorgeous ring LOVE the pave and scrollwork! Just stunning thank you for sharing!

You''re welcome. Just curious -- do you see any yellow in the H? I don''t, but I''m not very color sensitive, so I wonder how someone who is sees the stone.
Honestly, I would have to see it in person, it looks very white to me from the pix. I wonder if ecf8503 would chime in as to the color?

Color can be so skewed in computers! I don''t see color in it per se, but when I look at the pavillion views and through the "panes" I can maybe see a very slightly different color than the background, but seriously - computer screens are like TV''s - have you ever been in Best Buy and watched the same show on like 20 different TV''s? They all look like they are a different color!

My mom has a 1.35ct H color Royal Asscher - and I saw color in it immediately.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
OMG that Asscher is amazing, I can''t believe it''s so cheap!! (well, relatively, LOL) Argh, I really need to win the lottery.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
When we saw Stephan's 3c K Asscher stone it was visibly tinted. Whereas my 1.6 J RB is white white looking into it. It was like night and day between the two. So yes the fancies can show more color. I believe that S Asscher would be stunning but would not be for the faint of color-heart. I really love light yellow stones depending on the cut (aka radiants!) so it seems like something like that would be great for me in the right setting. But if you can easily see color, you may want to stick with colorless!

dameisers

Rough_Rock
Found this diamond ring on Ebay. The stores name is Diamonds By Nicole. I really love this setting and it would be spectacular with the S-Z stones. The color is listed as J...I think that is up for debate. Wanted to share!

diamondsbynicolepear.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results