shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone Have this G. Gonschor Setting? Pics?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
OH sucks, your are welcome. But you have to realize I have alterior motives...as THAT RING MAY BE THE KEY TO MY HAPPINESS too! I don''t mean YOUR ring...but that design is what I am trying to achieve. Hoped to learn the details etc...

Look, I can''t wait for Labor day. You will just have to tell him that. Now he has TWO crazed lunatics (I mean that with the sincerest form of sisterly love) wanting for that ring. Labor day is out of the question!

Now, give me his number! You realize you have to post it here...and everyone else can call him too! He will go mad
6.gif
with all the calls...day and night. OK OK OK you can have the ring!

See, I have a better plan!!
2.gif

DKS

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
OMG, the torture!!! You poor thing...and I agree with DKS, Labor Day is waaaayyyyy too far away for all of us to wait, meaning you and us!
9.gif

Tell him to post the pictures for US here on PS, and we promise not to show them to you!!!
12.gif

Yeah, right!
11.gif

Aaackkkk! Keep us posted!
25.gif

beebrisk

Brilliant_Rock
Door Knob!

THIS may be the PERFECT solution...

Contact Gary at ERD...he is making (already made?) my ring... If you are really interested in it, maybe he''ll send you pics????

Heee Heee...maybe there IS a way to skin this cat!
41.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
OH bee...I suppose you are a dog lover? How many naked cats do you have? You sound as if it is a normal occurance.

Great idea. I will...and yet you will be none the wiser. Not a peep out of me about your beloveds suprise. Honest.
31.gif
No, really. If I learn anything or get a sneak peak...you won't know.

Thanks for the invitation to the back door.
36.gif

DKS

Oh...on my last post before this one I meant to write Aw Shucks...not sucks. Oooops.

beebrisk

Brilliant_Rock
DoorKnob

How could you!???????

You''re gonna torture me too??? Evil...you are pure evil!!
11.gif

Just thought you should know, Im the proud mom to one dog and THREE cats...all still have their fur!

Good luck with Gary...Now the 3 of your are on my s-list!...Well, until Labor Day, anyway!
6.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
No youv''e got it all wrong...I''m
12.gif
and when it rains I melt cause I am sugga.

Please keep us apprised of your developments...you can always fall and twist your ankle...he will feel bad about not being at your side...first plane ticket ...and viola get that puppy before Labor day. When is Labor day anyway? In September? Ohhhh dear.

DKS...aka
12.gif

beebrisk

Brilliant_Rock
Finally! After the longest two and a half months, my ring from ERD is DONE and in my BF''s hot little hand!
We get engaged in 2 weeks, and that''s when I finally get to see it in person!

Meantime, after much prodding, he finally agreed to send me a few photos. I picked out the best ones and did a little collage. I can''t stop staring at it!

Looks like Gary at ERD did an AMAZING job at capturing exactly what I wanted. I wanted something very similar to the G. Gonshor setting I saw on Solomon Bros. website, except scaled down to fit my small hand.

I don''t know how I''m going to get any sleep in the next two weeks knowing this baby is in my near future.

GIA .85
G Color
SI2 (but eye-clean as a whistle!)
1.7 on the HCA
Platinum Setting size 5.25
Setting Pave = .33ct total

Soooo...until the obligatory hand shots can be done, I have this to show you!

ringcollage-copyPS.jpg

beebrisk

Brilliant_Rock
Ooof..That pic was BIG!

Maybe this is better :)

psringbbfinal.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it''s really beautiful! He did a terrific job! Glad you only have 2 more weeks to wait!!!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful stone and setting!!!!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful! Can''t wait for hand shots!

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous stone. Beautiful setting. Can''t wait to see hand shots!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
How lovely!!! You must be soooo excited!!!! Can''t wait to see hand pics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results