shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have experience with Padis Gems in SF?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Where are they located? I don''t think I''ve ever heard of them.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are in the Gift Center/Jewelry Mart on Brannan St in SF.

bling

Shiny_Rock
Steve Padis at the gift center. we have been customers of their for a long time. their customer service is great in the sense that they are super friendly and make you feel very comfortable. i would say if your going to look at settings, or other jewerly stuff like fashion rings, pendants, earrings..its all good. but if you are looking for a center stone, or ering or solitaire, go someplace else. they have lovely diamonds, dont get me wrong, but they dont carry "ideal" cut stones or H&A..and most stones are EGL and GIA. No ags. the second reason not to go there is this..and this would be my only complaint...my mother got her first upgrade from steve padis. at the time of purchase, they told her when she was ready to upgrade again, they would use her stone, full purchase price toward the upgrade of her next one. we always remembered this. however a few months ago, we went in to do just that..had a stone picked out and everything, but when we asked about using the purchase price of the stone toward the new one, steve said he would not do that but instead give us a killer price on the new stone. we contemplated doing this, but this just made to no sense to us..and couldnt understand (especially after buying many things form them) why he refused to the upgrade policy originally agreed upon. anyway, since we were going to have to shell out a lot of money for the new stone anyway, we passed and decided to look elsewhere...heck, since were starting from scratch, you can bet that my moms next upgrade will come from this forum and the vendors here, since were no longer tied to steve padis.
so agian, thats the only bad experience weve had with them..and dont get me wrong, i still go in there, browse and chat with the great sales persons they have there. and they have a huge selections of settings too..in house made ones to high end designers.
so i would say by all means, stop by and take a look. its definitley worth the trip..just be careful if buying loose stones. oh.. and have some coffee from their capuccino machine..its soo yummy! :)
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results