shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have e-weddingbands milgrain band?

lasposa

Rough_Rock
I want a milgrain 3mm band in platinum. I love the Tiffany milgrain band, but have been looking at the e-weddingbands comfort fit version since it is substantially less expensive. Do any of you have a milgrain band from this company? I'd love pictures and your thoughts on their milgrain quality.

Bosie

Shiny_Rock
I bought my wedding band from them(in 2004), comfort fit, not milgrain, very happy with quality and you can't beat the price.

lewood

Shiny_Rock
Do you think you could post a picture? Is the comfort fit pretty thick? I'm looking to get a 4mm for our one year anniversary that is coming up. I love the practicality of a plain band.

lasposa

Rough_Rock
Anyone? I know you ladies are out there!

Bosie

Shiny_Rock
I hope this works. Here is my 4mm comfort fit from e-weddingbands in platinum
EDIT: Wow, it worked, I had to resize the picture, it looks pretty beat up but have it since 2006 (6 yrs). It is not the thick one, but the regular thickness.

rsz_2img_1020.jpg

Bosie

Shiny_Rock
Here it is again.............
Lasposa, hope this helps.

img_1020.jpg

lewood

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Hmmmm....I'm not sure if I should get comfort fit or heavy comfort fit......Anyone have experience with their heavy comfort fit?

lewood

Shiny_Rock
Lasposa- I've seen their miligraining in one of their videos, and to be honest, I didn't love it. Maybe it was just the way it was videoed.

Bosie

Shiny_Rock
I thought that the heavy or thicker CF ring would be better suited for a mans finger, if he wants it, and the regular one for a womans finger. I just wonder if the heavy/thicker one would be "clunky" or overpowering on a womans finger, just a thought!
FYI, Bosie (that's me) has regular CF ring, also Bosie = male.
My ring size is a 10 and I find it perfect size for my finger.

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
I have the heavy comfort fit one (not with milgrain though). I'll try to take a pic. It's very rounded- just like the Tiffany Bezet band is. I find it very comfy. My ring is actually almost a size too big for me, so I'm curious what a properly sized ring would feel like.

ETA: here are a few shots. I compared it with 2 other rings- one is my wedding band, which is more like discomfort fit and the 2nd is my Tiffany Lucida ring, which is comfort fit (at least feels it to me). It's a 2.5mm (custom) plat band in a size 4.5. My wedding ring is a smidgen over 2mm in a size 3.75. And the Tiffany one is 3mm in a size 4.

_43.jpg

comparison5.jpg

facedown.jpg

_44.jpg

lewood

Shiny_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl:
Thank you Logan sapphire!!!!! That was wonderful help!!!!! Question: do you feel as if your plat. heavy comfort fit is too masculine like the pp suggested?

Now I'm thinking 4mm is too thick......

I'm also wondering if I should get Eweddingbands flat comfort fit band, since that matches the shape of my ering and wband better. Anyone have their flat comfort fit that would be willing to share pictures?

:oops: sorry to thread jack!

lasposa

Rough_Rock
I also watched the video and didn't like the milgrain too much. Perhaps I'm going to have to go all out for the Tiffany band afterall! Anyone have any other suggestions on where to find a high quality milgrain band (other than Tiffany)?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results