shape
carat
color
clarity

anyone have bad experiences with whiteflash?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

puddy

Rough_Rock
I am really doing my homework on these e-rings and am wondering if anyone has had bad exerpiences, particularly with whiteflash, because that is where I am thinking of getting my ring

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Puddy, people regularly post their experiences with vendors here on PS. The good and the bad. Do a search and you''ll find plenty! Whiteflash just like all other vendors, people have good experiences, others have bad experiences. Personally I''ve only had overall good experiences with WF! And as an overall assessment of WF reviews I''ve seen here on PS, 99% of experiences at WF are good, great! There are some reviews that haven''t turned out well for the buyer, but read the good and the bad and make your decision from there.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
whiteflash does alot of business with PS'ers...there is going to be good and bad...just like with any vendor anywhere...you will have positives and negatives...no vendor is perfect at all.

that said, type in 'bad whiteflash' to the search engine and there are a few threads that come up. there are going to be many more happy experiences if you search for them as well.

whiteflash has exceptional customer service and they really do go the extra mile to ensure that the client is happy...i have purchased from them multiple times and part of the reason i continue to work with them is because they really do work for you. i think honestly you can't go wrong with any of the PS vendors in terms of quality of goods and customer service.

good luck!!

ETA sunkist you read my mind..hehee.

pahoyafan

Rough_Rock
I purchased my fiance''s ring from WF and I plan on getting her diamond earings and pendant from them in the future. You can''t go wrong with their ACA''s and Expert Selection stones.

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Well it is my opinion that because bad experiences at WF are few and far between you may not want to wait to get responses here. I''d just search in the little search window above for experiences with Whiteflash. I promise, you''ll find a lot of what you want.
2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
want to read about actual experiences with whiteflash?

go to the right of the page near the top, search tool, and type in:

whiteflash experience

then hit search.

as sunkist said, you will find whatever you want to know. you can draw your own conclusions.

my own experiences...i have had them make both diamond eternity toe rings for me and also my wedding ring to match my ering and the worksmanship on both projects was great. even more exceptional for me is that i wear my diamond toe rings 24/7, they are very thin at 2mm, and have had them for going on one year and i was just marveling that with all the wear and tear on my feet and how often i go barefoot outside on the concrete and on all the tile in our house that i have not had one issue with them or losing any stones from them. now THAT is good worksmanship! hehee. do they ever have problems? of course! but as far as i can see, they come through for their clients and have great CS. there will always be one or two cases of sour grapes though...that is inevitable with any business or vendor.

happy reading!!
1.gif

londonblue

Shiny_Rock
when i was researching both Wf and quest on this board, i would search for whiteflash, quest and both at the same time. seriously you will spend days reading about people''s experiences. i think i came across only 2 bad experiences and they weren''t even bad compared to some of the horror stories i''ve read on here w/ those who have dealt w/ mall stores, random local jewelers, vacation jewelers, and many, many other online vendors. on the other hand i must have read at least 20+ good stories about wf, and then there are the countless WF rings on the eye candy threads, and whiteflash custom threads. well over 50+ wf rings posted by people who never wrote a "bad" or "good" experience - they just got their ring and were quite happy it would seem.

most of the vendors most mentioned here on PS are among the cream of the crop in terms of customer service and performance.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/19/2006 1:02:13 AM
Author: puddy
I just don''t know what to believe anymore! Someone PMed me on a bridal board saying whiteflash has good diamonds but horrible settings. Bubbles get trapped inside and it is very fragile and could fall apart. and bad CS and had to go to court. You never know about opinions on the net so I thought I would ask here.

WF has made mistakes like everyone else but their customer sevice is very good and many of the pros far outweigh the cons. The "bubbles" whichh is called porocity, whomever was refering too are possible when settings are cast, not just WF but any vendor who cast their rings can have the potential problem. Do a search, like the others said and you can see some of the problems for yourself and how many of them were resolved.

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve had nothing but a fantastic experience with Whiteflash. My engagement and wedding rings were and are superb. Our appraiser commented on how good quality the workmanship was and she said that it was to be commended. We plan to get earrings and an upgrade from WF in the future, I wouldn''t go anywhere else after the service we received from them. Believe you me, we were hard customers as we only had a few days in which to sort everything out as we had flown in from Saudi Arabia, then only had 2 days to choose a diamond and setting in Seattle (Whiteflash shipped the diamond on time), it got shipped back and then we had the complete wedding set a week later. ABSOLUTE PERFECTION by Whiteflash from start to finish.

Of course there will be cases where customers are not happy. No company is perfect. However, if you look at the percentage of satisfied and dissatisfied customers on this board, I think it will clearly show just how close to perfect Whiteflash is. I would guess at 95% plus.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I was in the market for more diamonds ( which I'm not
39.gif
) and I could choose any vendor - apart from Michael Jay whom I purchased from recently who was great BTW - I would have no worries about buying from Whiteflash at all. Sure things can go wrong with anything or any vendor - but it seems that it is definitely the exception and not the rule with WF and if things do go awry they do their utmost to make it right. There are no guarantees with anything Puddy - only if you should choose to use WF they will go above and beyond for you to make sure you are happy as they would with any client.

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/19/2006 1:02:13 AM
Author: puddy
I just don''t know what to believe anymore! Someone PMed me on a bridal board saying whiteflash has good diamonds but horrible settings. Bubbles get trapped inside and it is very fragile and could fall apart. and bad CS and had to go to court. You never know about opinions on the net so I thought I would ask here.
Puddy:

I am pleased that you posted here on Pricescope so that you could get answers and feedback to your questions. No one is perfect, but we do strive to ensure that every order that goes out of here is of the highest quality.

In reference to the "Bad CS and had to go to court" perhaps you are referring to the recent incident in which a customer reported us to the BBB? The complaint did not need to go to arbitration and I am pleased to report that the incident was resolved in our favor. We bend over backwards to exceed customer expectations, and when we make mistakes we do everything in our power to make them right. Unfortunately this particular request was beyond reasonable and when threatened, we encouraged the customer to contact the BBB.

I will be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns directly if you would like to e-mail or call in.

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I recently made my very first internet jewelry purchase and I decided to buy from Whiteflash. I got a bracelet with 3 carats of their A Cut Above diamonds in a white gold shared prong setting. The stones are truly breathtaking and I have found the quality of the setting to be excellent. They were also quite pleasant to work with and I would definately buy from them again.

tracys126

Shiny_Rock
Mara,

Oh my gosh. How fun, a diamond toe ring. Do have pics and more information?

Thanks!
Tracy

WestsideLisa

Rough_Rock
My fiance bought the center stone for my e-ring from Whiteflash, and we couldn''t be happier.

In my experience, people are much more likely to publicize bad experiences than they are the good ones. When people are dissatisfied, they want the whole world to know (and the Internet provides just such a forum, doesn''t it?). Keep that in mind as you attempt to find the bad and the ugly.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Puddy, you need to click on "edit post" and erase your email address. It is against forum rules to post email addresses.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yup, erase the email, against the forum policies. WF just made me a diamond halo pendant and am thrilled with the ACA stone I bought from them for the pendant. The custom job was great. They were awesome to work with.
1.gif

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
My fiance and I were recently in a very high-end local jewelry store looking for bands for me and he offered to inspect the prongs and clean her ring while we were there. As soon as he began looking at the setting under a loupe he comented on how whoever made this ring did an amazng job.

It is a custom shared prong from WF

puddy

Rough_Rock
ok, sorry

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Puddy, I have worked with WF several times and I am in that process now as well. I love them. Their CS is second to none. It almost feels like family service to me. They do beautiful work, and I am so thrilled to be getting martini 3 prongs in a couple of days. Yay more WF bling.

shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results