shape
carat
color
clarity

anyone have a princess in 'The Ritani Setting'

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

goldenriz

Rough_Rock

Hi,

I''m trying to figure out the difference between the two Ritani princess rings and would be SO grateful for some pics/handshots/feedback to compare the two.

I know a number of you have the one under the Classic Collection (1PCZ1966DDRP) with the micropave shank - it''s absolutely beautiful.

Does anyone have the one listed under "The Ritani Setting" Collection with the channel set shank (1PCZ3296CRP)? How wide is it? Is it a lot blingier than the micropave? None of the Ritani dealers in my area have this one so please post some pics/thoughts if you have this one.

Thanks a lot!

goldenriz

Rough_Rock
Very sorry for the late reply but I really do appreciate the response. :)

I''ll try Pearlmans as well as see if my authorized dealer can get one for us to see.

The Ritani website says the authorized dealers have the "ability to acquire pieces" that people are interested in. Do you know if the dealers need to buy these or does Ritani send them the setting? The reason why I ask is that we went to our dealer to request that today and they said that they would do no such thing unless we paid for the item (Channel)...we really want to see both on her hand, so I''m wondering how we can go about arranging this. Does anyone know?

asudesigner

Shiny_Rock
It depends on the jeweler, I have one in my town that will have them in for you to view. Try other locations to see if they offer that service.

goldenriz

Rough_Rock
No luck but thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results