shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have a contact at Multicolour?

roxta

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone have an email contact at Multicolour that I could get in touch with? TIA!

I sent emails to the "info" and "support" email addresses 10 days ago and haven't received a response. I tried filling in the help ticket on the website and it went to an error page when I tried submitting it. I also messaged their Facebook page but no reply either. Just want to clarify their returns policy before I place an online order. However, if no one is answering emails, it's probably a bad idea to purchase from them (seems like I may not get any customer service at all).

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does anyone have an email contact at Multicolour that I could get in touch with? TIA!

I sent emails to the "info" and "support" email addresses 10 days ago and haven't received a response. I tried filling in the help ticket on the website and it went to an error page when I tried submitting it. I also messaged their Facebook page but no reply either. Just want to clarify their returns policy before I place an online order. However, if no one is answering emails, it's probably a bad idea to purchase from them (seems like I may not get any customer service at all).

They sometimes take a few days to reply. You’ve used the correct email addresses. I’m sure their returns policy is online but I’ve never had an issue with it (although to be fair I’ve only ever returned one stone but kept all the others)!

They may have issues with covid and people being off. It may be worth checking it’s not a public holiday as well.

roxta

Shiny_Rock
They sometimes take a few days to reply. You’ve used the correct email addresses. I’m sure their returns policy is online but I’ve never had an issue with it (although to be fair I’ve only ever returned one stone but kept all the others)!

They may have issues with covid and people being off. It may be worth checking it’s not a public holiday as well.

Thanks! The returns policy states "we are happy to offer a full refund or exchange on the return of any merchandise within 10 days of the shipment date" so I wanted to check if they're allowing a little extra time with COVID-related shipping delays at the moment.

It's been more than 10 days of me trying to contact them with no response - so I'm relieved I haven't bought anything that I'm actually trying to return because it looks like I might be stuck with it. Just wondering if they're possibly closed for business but haven't updated their site.... I'll give it another week before I order elsewhere I guess.

Bonsai

Shiny_Rock
I just bought 2 things from them had no problems with communication. Is your spam filter hitting the emails? When you log in on the account and purchases theres a thing to click "accept / return" next to the item you purchased. Did you try that route

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
David W was great the one time I worked with him a few years ago.

roxta

Shiny_Rock
I just bought 2 things from them had no problems with communication. Is your spam filter hitting the emails? When you log in on the account and purchases theres a thing to click "accept / return" next to the item you purchased. Did you try that route

I haven't actually purchased anything yet because I wanted to clarify the returns policy (in regards to shipping delays) before buying.

Not sure if my emails are being filtered out as spam or what I can do about that. I've tried both email addresses listed on the website.

Did you place your order with them recently?

roxta

Shiny_Rock
David W was great the one time I worked with him a few years ago.

I've heard he's great.... just wish someone would get back to me so I can order the stones I need. It's too risky to place an order if I can't get any communication and it turns out I need to return something.... :roll2:

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Interesting, I’ve never had issues either, and they were emailing me on the eve of a holiday.

I am sorry if that’s unhelpful…

are the stones small purchases? Ideally we’d live in a world where no matter the purchase, everyone gets good service…but that’s not always true

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
^ True. August is a funny month. Don't go to France in August!

roxta

Shiny_Rock
Interesting, I’ve never had issues either, and they were emailing me on the eve of a holiday.

I am sorry if that’s unhelpful…

are the stones small purchases? Ideally we’d live in a world where no matter the purchase, everyone gets good service…but that’s not always true

Well, I haven't mentioned to them what I plan on purchasing, simply that I'm interested in placing an order and would like to clarify their returns policy. So it would be extremely weird if they decided to ignore me because my purchase is too small/insignificant.

Also, I've never contacted them or purchased from them before, so it's not like I might be on some sort of "black list" for being a difficult customer or one who asks too many questions (not that this is a reason to ignore a potential customer).

Very, very odd indeed. Not sure what else I can do. Hence, I was hoping someone on PS may have another email address that I haven't tried yet.

shelovesinclusions

Shiny_Rock
Did you make an account? If you have one, go to the "My Account" link, and from that page there's a "Contact" link in the top (horizontal) menu of options. That will take you to a contact page that will send messages to representatives. It's the link I use on their site when I have questions, and they always return correspondence within 3 days. They were responding as of early-August.

roxta

Shiny_Rock
Did you make an account? If you have one, go to the "My Account" link, and from that page there's a "Contact" link in the top (horizontal) menu of options. That will take you to a contact page that will send messages to representatives. It's the link I use on their site when I have questions, and they always return correspondence within 3 days. They were responding as of early-August.

Thanks, I will try that right now!

Bonsai

Shiny_Rock
I haven't actually purchased anything yet because I wanted to clarify the returns policy (in regards to shipping delays) before buying.

Not sure if my emails are being filtered out as spam or what I can do about that. I've tried both email addresses listed on the website.

Did you place your order with them recently?

I placed an order about a week ago and put another stone on layaway. I never have a problem. I contact them through the site, on one to get a video prior to purchase.

RE the long delays I'm sure they're talking about standard International shipping and yeah some of it has delays moving due to covid. I've had stuff from Russia come multiple times during the pandemic. One took a week, another 2 moths. another 3, another 1. There isn't much they can do on that but if you pay for the very fast shipping of course its prob better. I pay the cheap one.

I ordered a sapphire a year or more bak and got the cheap shipping it came pretty fast

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've heard he's great.... just wish someone would get back to me so I can order the stones I need. It's too risky to place an order if I can't get any communication and it turns out I need to return something.... :roll2:

Honestly they are so professional you won’t have a problem. There’s lots of delays because of covid and so long as you’re only a few days outside the timeframe I’m sure it won’t be a problem.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results