shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone from missouri?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pretty_n_pink

Rough_Rock
Anyone live in the state of Missouri? I need to buy a loose diamond and don''t know where to go to? If anyone has any ideas to throw out PLEASE let me know!!!!
36.gif
thanks so much!!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i think there are a couple of Pricescoper's who may be able to help you. Also you can go to this link and type in your zip code or state and local jewelers whom other Pricescope members have recommended will pop up.

Just out of curiosity are you opposed to puchasing from one of the PS vendors? not that there is anything wrong with wanting to stay local, it's just a lot of people who find this site also find that purchasing from an online vendor provides them with a lot more info on stones than the smaller local stores or chain stores do.

pretty_n_pink

Rough_Rock
No I would LOVE to buy from one of the vendors but my boyfriend is super cautious about that. He would rather be able to see the diamond and be able to take it home. His biggest fear is that they wont send us what we ordered. I think the only thing he has ever ordered offline was something for his car off the corvette forum. His excuse there is that no one will jip him because he " knows " they are real people. I wish there was someway I could ease his mind and he would purchase online. Any tips or advice?

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
I would show him websites like this one and the online vendors'' websites. They are available via email or phone calls too.

If he is dead set on no "online" purchases, I would at least make sure he avoids chain/"maul" jewelry stores. Local jewelers with a good reputation and an established business would be a good start. An independent appraisal would be a good idea, no matter where you buy from. Good luck!!
face23.gif

P.S. What part of MO? I am in KC!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
well most of the vendors have very good return policy''s in place. Also, they would be happy to send the stone to an independant appraiser in your area for you to look at ahead of time. If you didn''t like it, the appraiser returns it, if you do, you end up with a fabulous stone for a great price. I have also found the PS vendors are much more customer service oriented than many local or chain stores. not all, but many.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results