shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone familiar with this vendor??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

northstar_78

Shiny_Rock
Dialadiamond.com? They have several light yellow beauties. I''ve included a link to my favorite.

D9836 with a half bezel and channel set princess stones.

1 Round Brilliant 1.00cts Natural Fancy Light Yellow / VS1
Set in a platinum and 18K yellow gold mounting with 6 princess cut diamonds 0.81cts tw. (JRP17)

http://www.dialadiamond.com/round.html

diamondsbylauren

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Northstar!

I have no direct knowledge of the vendor- but I can speak about Fancy Light Yellow diamonds.

1) Round diamonds look pale in the lighter shades, where a radiant is pretty dazzling in the light yellow shades. The design of a round brilliant really looks best in colorless or near colorless stones. Even Fancy Intense Round Diamonds seem to lack fire.
Cutters can use the light fancy rough in much better ways.
2) For these reasons, yellow rounds are fairly rare. Therefore prices are higher than similar color radiant diamonds.

I''d say $4000 is a very low price today for a Fancy Light Yellow radiant with GIA report- a round could easily bring $5000.

No question that many incorrect grades are issued by sellers of colorless diamonds- and fancy colors are seen less, and are much more difficult to color grade - leading to some degree of confusion.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/22/2005 11:42:15 AM
Author:northstar_78
Dialadiamond.com? They have several light yellow beauties. I''ve included a link to my favorite.

D9836 with a half bezel and channel set princess stones.

1 Round Brilliant 1.00cts Natural Fancy Light Yellow / VS1
Set in a platinum and 18K yellow gold mounting with 6 princess cut diamonds 0.81cts tw. (JRP17)

http://www.dialadiamond.com/round.html
are you thinking about buying a diamond ring without cert?
6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results