shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone else watch 16 & Pregnant on MTV?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I''ve watched them all..and this last episode, the final...well, it touched me. I cried my eyes out. Just wondering if anyone else watches it?

Bia

Ideal_Rock
I just saw it! I was flipping though and caught it just as it started. Italia, I was seriously crying. FI looked at me like "eh?"

I loved how close this young Michigan couple was. The parents annoyed the hell out of me, specifically the mother. No support whatsoever for her daughter who was crying out for her mother''s love and support (the constantly slamming doors thing was irritating
29.gif
).

Very bittersweet...I can''t even imagine the pain they feel. But they are also so full of hope, which I commend them for. Kudos to those two for sticking together and doing what was best for their daughter (and for them). I think they picked a great couple for their baby too!
36.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Guilty!

And FI watches it with me!
11.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
my sister watches it, which I discourage!

I want to be an aunt one day, and that show was definitely not helping! lol

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
i watch it every week...every episode. i''m on the west coast, so i''m waiting for the season finale to air, but i have been looking forward to it. i guess i better get the tissue box ready.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
I watched it, and then I made the horrible mistake of reading the comments about the episode on mtv.com.
20.gif
Lots of young girls on there calling the couple selfish for giving up the baby and whole lot of other nonsense.
20.gif

I had to leave before I got too steamed!

What a strong, smart, selfless couple they are. I truly wish them the best. I cried my eyes out!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
I watch it too! I really like it actually, though I''ve only seen a couple episodes.

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
I just watched the trailer and I am in tears.

I know the pain and the confusion that those girls are feeling, and I commend them for being so brave and trying to make the best decisions for their babies.

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
Oh man, am I addicted to this show. I just got done watching the finale and it''s nice that she is so confident with their decision, but it seems so hard to me.
I''m just fascinated with this show and I look forward to next week.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2009 12:21:58 AM
Author: luckystar112
I watched it, and then I made the horrible mistake of reading the comments about the episode on mtv.com.
20.gif
Lots of young girls on there calling the couple selfish for giving up the baby and whole lot of other nonsense.
20.gif

I had to leave before I got too steamed!

What a strong, smart, selfless couple they are. I truly wish them the best. I cried my eyes out!
Oh yeah, it''s definitely selfish to provide for your child, especially when you realize that what you can provide is placing them with a family that has more resources and is better prepared for the challenge of raising a child than you are. That''s definitely a horrible choice.
20.gif
29.gif
38.gif

I haven''t had a chance to see the episode yet, but I''m looking forward to it. I''m glad they''re showing a couple give their child up for adoption along with girls and couples choosing to keep their babies.

And yeah, I''m definitely hooked on this show...

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
I watch it too!

Last night I was in serious tears. What an intense episode. I really was impressed with the maturity that they showed, and how sweet the adoptive parents seemed.

I can''t wait for the reunion!!! Plus I majorly love Dr. Drew
3.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
me! I just can''t stop watching. I missed the season finale but will catch a rerun

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
so i saw the finally, and i too, was bawling my eyes out.
i dont kinow about anyone else, but i felt more compassion for those two (the finally) than i did for anyone else on the show.

anniee19

Shiny_Rock
I just saw this for the first time today, and it was the finale I think, where she gives up the baby for adoption. I was so sad for the girl''s lack of support from her parents, and I was in tears half of the show! It must be a marathon this afternoon because I''m watching another episode and I am hooked!

Prana

Brilliant_Rock
I watch this show as well, but did not see this episode. I''m hoping that I can find it on demand tonight!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I have seen most of the episodes, and they all just made me so sad for the babies being born and the opportunities that they are their parents may miss based on the choices these teens made; that was, until I saw the finale. I was so touched and impressed by the maturity the couple showed, especially considering what was shared regarding the way they were both raised and who their role models are.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
I''m watching the finale now and I''m in tears. This couple may be 16 yrs old but their choice is mature and selfless. I''m so annoyed how the mom is bringing home a bassinet in order to try and sway her daughter.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I think this Michigan couple was amazing. They were so mature, wise beyond their years. I was proud of their conviction. They did the right thing.

I was furious at their so-called parents...and so impressed with the boy stood up to his dad.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh that MI couple. I am SOBBING right now.

Such a tearjerker!

Proud of them, though. Really, really proud.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2009 8:44:11 PM
Author: elledizzy5
Oh my gosh that MI couple. I am SOBBING right now.

Such a tearjerker!

Proud of them, though. Really, really proud.

me too
39.gif
. I want to see the reunion show next week.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results