shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone else have a Domestic boyfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tarepanda

Rough_Rock
I''m glad to see this thread and know that so many others have "domestic" boyfriends! Mine is too - I''m a neatfreak, and I think he might be even worse than me. Although I do most of the cooking, he is GREAT with cleaning - we just moved into a condo with a lot of wood floors and he loves to get out there and mop the floors, dust, vacuum, scrub the shower, do laundry - you name it. I''ve never had that experience with other guys, so I''m definitely keeping this one!
2.gif

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
I am not, have never been and never will be a domestic goddess. Nor, thank goodness will DH ever be a domestic god (it would drive me crazy if I had to live with a neatfreak) but he is much more inclined that way that me.

I am a good cook and I enjoy cooking (although I do wish one only needed to eat 3 times a week or something so that you could just eat really nice things rather than having to make meals because you are just hungry...) so I do the bulk of that - although DH does cook once a week or so.

DH is the one who normally puts the laundry on - and he irons his own shirts when the cleaning lady is on holiday.

The cleaning lady is a vital part of our household - she went back to Poland before Christmas and isn''t due back until next week, so the house looks pretty dire at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results